Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Little Lene
Fan

Norway
159 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2004 :  21:52:15  Show Profile  Visit Little Lene's Homepage  Click to see Little Lene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Now i have heard the news about stian and his new girlfriend, sorry....but...i have probs! I do not will eat so much, i feel sik, I have cried for them! OH GOD! WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME!!I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP, OR I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SHALL DO......I KNOW, I KNOW THAT THIS IS VERY STRANGE BUT...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE HELP MEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All the; Nice, mystic, beauty, lovely, happy, good, great, best....is connected..all at once..in only one's brain, spirit, person....and this person is.......Lene Marlin!

Drink Blood Of Lene
Fan

Sweden
6 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2004 :  05:09:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First, who are Stian and his new girlfriend and why did u cry for them?

Time is sword, Infidels. Play it best before it strikes you!
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2004 :  05:16:43  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lol...cool man
Stain WAS lene's bf...and I dunno who his new gf is...
And why Little Lene cried...I think he/she took it a bit hard,
I bet Lene's worth way more than Stain...thats it

Now don't blame me because
I dunno anything about [I dont even know what he looks like] I just know he was Lene's...

---
I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light

Edited by - Superfan on 12 Aug 2004 05:21:49
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2004 :  07:53:05  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Don't cry, Little Lene. It isn't the end of the world. Stian is a human, he needs love too. I'm sure it was hard to say goodbye to Lene... Lene will find peace and love again, i'm sure.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Little Lene
Fan

Norway
159 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2004 :  08:18:32  Show Profile  Visit Little Lene's Homepage  Click to see Little Lene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I know that you'll think I took this VERY hard...i see! I don't know self why I'm soo stupid...I don't know whats happening to me... ah! It's not sure this magazine been taking right all time...they just write down lies and something THEY THINK...u see? I do not like this magazine....but...well.....lene and stian are bestfriends, then...and THIS is very good...

Sorry everybody...I know it....I'm strange

All the; Nice, mystic, beauty, lovely, happy, good, great, best....is connected..all at once..in only one's brain, spirit, person....and this person is.......Lene Marlin!
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2004 :  09:57:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Little Lene, if they were friends until now, after all the things that happened in the last years, why should they break now their friendship? If they were together... that was never 100% clear, as you know, 'cos they did never confirm it officially (they sure had their reasons, first of all their private life)
In any way, why are you so sad? I understand your feelings, but after all it's not your life.
And I agree not taking so seriously what magazines write, even if there are pics (for ex. I've seen a pic with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Brad Pitt hand in hand or embrassed: that surely means only a good friendship, as they played together in a movie)

Our last news say that Lene was on holiday together with friends and was happy. I like to think of her in this mood.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene

Edited by - Marko on 12 Aug 2004 09:58:14
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2004 :  12:06:30  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Suggestion/Solution: Burn the mag.,

I hope that helped...

---

Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2004 :  16:48:23  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That article in Se og Hør was really poorly written, I might say. Sorry for publishing such crap :)

However, it had some kind of resumé of Lene/Stian's life together, so it wasn't all out of bounds. Thus, we decided to publish it anyway. Don't take it too seriously, though, considering the source.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2004 :  20:54:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Se og Hør?
They can't leave people in peace, seems. Lene had problems just with their photographers.

P.s. Stian is very different in that last pic...
Anyway I hope the best for Lene!

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

norskelgen
Fan

France
130 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2004 :  00:16:56  Show Profile  Click to see norskelgen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
but well,we don't have to cry !!!
still Lene is free now!!! i'm a bit young for her,but marko,i don't know how old u are,but who could be another perfect girlfriend for u than Lene !!! ahhahahh joking!!!

I cry my tears
But they're not for you
Playing a game
I know you've done too
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2004 :  00:25:50  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
lol...I was expecting such a type of post from u norskelgen...

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2004 :  09:15:14  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well anyone who wants to be her boyfriend, must first make sure that he's used to the limelight.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

staalorm
Fan

Norway
32 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2004 :  15:02:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know Lene is boycotting the "Se & Hør" magazine actively, so Tef maybe we should add an even stronger disclaimer in the beginning of this article to show Lene our sympathies and warn other fans like little-lene? Just a thought..

Staalorm
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2004 :  20:24:45  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Little Lene

Now i have heard the news about stian and his new girlfriend, sorry....but...i have probs! I do not will eat so much, i feel sik, I have cried for them! OH GOD! WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME!!I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP, OR I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SHALL DO......I KNOW, I KNOW THAT THIS IS VERY STRANGE BUT...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE HELP MEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey, girl, calm down. This isn't something unexpected. After all Lene and Stian never seemed like they were really meant for each other. And I think Lene is alright with the whole situation. I think she has forseen this. Don't think off Lene as somebody lonely and/or weak. She will go on.
(/ me gives Little Lene a virtual hugh) If you need anything, I'll try to help.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Edited by - Meriadoc on 14 Aug 2004 20:27:53
Go to Top of Page

Innocent Sinner
Fan

36 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2004 :  16:42:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's really strange Little Lene. What do i do to make you stop crying? Giving you some candy? Toys? Baloons? Lollipops? Teddy Bear? Maybe they can help you stop crying...

Eh...I dont think so...you dont wanna stop crying, do you?

By the way, you're crying hard pretty good. Keep crying...
Go to Top of Page

Little Lene
Fan

Norway
159 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2004 :  21:30:44  Show Profile  Visit Little Lene's Homepage  Click to see Little Lene's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks everybody... i'm over it now...i'm realy sorry for everything...i'm so stupid

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000