Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Forums
 Off Topic
 All the game you play. (Don't just play, say it)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  16:30:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think "Call of Duty" is a great FPS game. The multi-player is the best multi-player I have ever played, I can say.

"ONI" and "Red Faction" is still my favourite, even they are not famous enough to hit over the world. They both worth buying and playing.

While in all yahoo games, I think "Yahoo Graffiti" is the funniest and most interesting game. I never get bored on it. It's also good for training your English too.
For example. If you draw bad enough. You will turn something normal into something big.... #_^

"Outlive" and "Diablo 2: LoD" are not bad too.

------------
LENE MARLIN!
Simply the best!

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  17:52:45  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm... i enjoy Dungeon Keeper 2, Age of Empires and all of its add-ons and Age of Mythology. They're all wonderfully made strategy games with loads of lovely graphics and features, exciting campaigns and such... Lord of the Rings RPG game isn't too bad either, though a bit frustrating and seemingly impossible at times.

Thief is quite brilliant, a RPG game in which you play a thief with really impressive special powers; Star Wars Rebellion is a nice strategy game, where you control a galaxy and watch it flourish or fall; Star Wars RPGs are pretty cool too, especially when you get to weild your light-saber all around the place and slaughter robots... haha! Star Wars : The Racer is a brilliant racing game, better than your average F1 or Gran Turismo races. Not only do you drive a pod-racer, but you get to buy upgrades and the different terrains are really beautiful. Lovely effects and animation. Diablo 2 is nice too, but a bit dark for me. Dune 2000 is a nice strategy game, with three houses to choose from. You then compete to get spice, and each level requires you to get a fixed amount of spice to win.

That's about it. Hope you people could recommend some more!

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

Comme le monde est grand.

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 22 Aug 2004 17:53:39
Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  19:11:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep. I think Age of Empires are great.
But they are just too similar to Empire Earth and Empires: DotMW. Instead, I perfer the letter one.

Do you play FPS, Helios?
How about Yahoo Games? Never played before?

------------
LENE MARLIN!
Simply the best!
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  20:20:47  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm bad at FPS games! As for Yahoo... i play roulette and blackjack sometimes, but i really suck. Don't challenge me, please!

Go to Top of Page

jorgetb
Fan

Uruguay
43 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  22:56:43  Show Profile  Click to see jorgetb's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Any game of sports, NBA, Fifa, NHL, and FPS, like "Call of Duty" "Medal of Honor", "Wolfenstein" , and i like too Age of Empires.
Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  06:57:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I tried to play Wolfenstein before.

Re: Helios -roulette
Roulette? Never heard it before.

------------
LENE MARLIN!
Simply the best!
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  07:10:19  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Marcustro : Roulette is a kind of betting game, that counts on your luck. It used to be there before i joined this forum, and then i dropped out of Yahoo games since this place was taking up all of my time (addiction!). But it was a pretty nice game ... though i always lost.

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 23 Aug 2004 07:10:46
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  11:43:51  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Okay...now this is my kinda topic...I've played A LOT of Play station 1,2 games...but my favorites are:

Metal Gear Solid 1,2 (Ps1,PS2,PC)
Splinter Cell 1,2 (PS2/PC)
Final Fantasy 4,6,7,8,9,X,X-2 (Ps1 &2)
Fear Effect2 Retro Helix (PS1)
Delta Force was pretty good 2, (PC)
Gran Turismo Series (PS1/2)
Oh yea,
GTA: Vice City (PS2/PC)
The Resident Evil Series (PS1/2/PC)
And Silent Hill 1,2 (Haven't played 3 yet) (PS1/2)

And a whole lot more.....

Oh yea, I forgot Devil May Cry

---
I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light

Edited by - Superfan on 23 Aug 2004 11:48:34
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  15:22:40  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well your games sound a loud more interesting than mine! BUT! They're mostly on PS Two! I have no PS Two! I've only got a PS One, and now they're runnning out of new games here.

What's Devil May Cry? I've never heard of it. Is it some RPG game again? Sounds pretty cool, especially when Devils aren't exactly expected to cry.

Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  15:53:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn! Splinter Cell: PT demo didn't work on my computer! What a pity! Even though I don't have Splinter Cell 2. The Splinter Cell 1 is the best spy game I had ever played. Sam Fisher look horrible but the action in the game kick ass!

*I wonder Iran teens play so many PS and PC games....

^_^ Ha!

------------
LENE MARLIN!
Simply the best!
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  22:37:16  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
RE Helios:
1) Devil May Cry is an EXTREMELY fast paced action game (you'll have to like sword fight a demon enemy for like 2 sec. then jump in the air and start shooting at the others &...) and its an extremely nice action game, and its for the PS2...although DMC2 kinda dissapointed me...

2) For PS1: Play these:
METAL GEAR SOLID (Your gonna love it)
Final Fantasy 7,8 & 9 (9 is my fav. FF game)
Silent Hill 1 (Its a really freaky & Puzzled game)
Fear effect 2 Retro Helix (Hard but a nice challange & good graphics)
I can't think of the other now...(A screwed memory I have)

RE Marcustro: Splinter Cell was a hard and good one but it had some minor flaws...
and the best spy game???
I say no...METAL GEAR all the way!!!

Now lemme tell U about MGS:
A game full of suprises Directed by Hideo Kojima (Police Naughts i think)
And it has some of the greatist voice acting ever seen, David Hayter (Writer of the two movies of X-men and voice actor of a character in them) Plays the voice of the legendary Solid Snake...
Its a real Cinematic game...MGS1 had at least 6hours of in game sequences, and every character is so Damn real...I mean when your talkin over the codec (Its a radio thing) U really feel like your talkin with real breathing people...
And about MGS1 it had 2 endings based on the way U played the game in a "spcific" part...
And I can't bare not sayin this MGS1 had two/three very touching part that'll make U play the game over & over to see it again...
There is MUCH,MUCH more to MGS1 to describe...Just read some reviews about the game?!

Oh and about why Iranian Teen play so many games...They don't really 99% of the ppl here only play Soccer games (boring ain't it?)

Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2004 :  05:13:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No. I'd loved FIFA a lot. I played it all day few years ago.

------------
LENE MARLIN!
Simply the best!
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2004 :  06:50:29  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all of that. I think i'll try DMC over MGS first. And i'm on my way to supercheats to read some reviews... i don't exactly like football games either. A bit too ordinary, and graphics aren't exactly very attractive.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2004 :  13:47:25  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yea...Overall I hate sport games (I only liked NHL RTR & NHL Faceoff)
and DMC is really high paced...be carefull!
and I think u should try MGS...I mean MGS has a great story line...I finished MGS1 about 19 times...and I still find myself playing it (I'm still learning new stuff u can do in it)

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2004 :  15:32:36  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think you're just a teeny bit mad. 19 TIMES?!!!!! You're absolutely crazy! I MUST try MGS out...

And i think i'll like DMC... i love fast-paced games! Though sometimes they give me a headache when my eyes swivell around too much...

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 24 Aug 2004 15:33:27
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2004 :  17:56:01  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
19 times...I should say 19.5 times now
And DMC will give U enough action for a whole month...(Try Devil May Cry 1 its a lot better, and its faster than 2)

I play MGS2 alot to (It has excellent graphics, the same awesome voice casting, and a huge number of background features) but there's one thing I hate about it...
Jack Raiden is mostly the Main character...
I want Snake back...

(You'll notice what I'm sayin once you've played both of them)
And good news MGS3 is on its way (Its been sometime)
And there are a whole lotta new feature's...checkout gamespot.com on the news section!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000