Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Forums
 Off Topic
 All the game you play. (Don't just play, say it)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2004 :  18:28:00  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I'll be frequenting this topic loads of times, i think...

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

The path of access leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2004 :  23:19:42  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Okay...just lemme have one more little post...

Metal Gear Solid (Series) >>>>> (Then all the other Games) - (Final Fantasy)

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  09:47:34  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's so great? I still have to go look for it... haven't been scouring for things for some time...

Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  10:29:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes. I made this topic and have nothing to talk
So stupid I am! ^_^

------------
LENE MARLIN!
Simply the best!
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  11:51:00  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well your other topic is going brilliantly, so you're not at all stupid.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  12:49:37  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yea...good,fun topic....

And guys, I have a favor...
In 3 days at gamefaqs.com its Dante's turn (ahem...The Main character of Devil May Cry)
and in 5 days from today its Jill Valentine's turn (Resident Evil 1 & 3)
so please vote 4 them,

Thanx

PS: Also try Halo1,2 for PC

Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  14:45:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Helios, Have you ever tried Diablo/Diablo II/Diablo II LoD?

I love to be Druid. If not Druid, Assassin are good too. In short, I love the new character in Lord of Destruction.

I think she looks like the girl in Silent Hill.... Killing the devil and biting the monster. Kicking their ass right upside down :) , and kissing with the zombie in a lovely way. After the battle of the war, she lick her blood in a good taste and suck the others in a good way. You rockz! ^_* Amazon: Lene!!

Lene Marlin...... The most scintilling and coolest princess in Norway.
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  15:01:19  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've played Diablo I and Diablo II, but never Diablo II LOD. Perhaps i'll try it. The previous two games were pretty alright.

Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  17:07:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a big fan of The Sims, a very funny game. I was REALLY looking forward to The Sims 2 untill I found out that my graphic card probarbly wont do, so now I'm just worried about the whole thing.
Other than that I mostley play strategy and adventure games. A favourite is Broken Sword. And the old nes games still are tons of fun.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  17:22:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, Tarnim!

You are back, Tarnim! *a warm and friendly hug

Yes, Sims is nice. It's great to make the sims' lives better and also torment them for fun and madness.

I think she looks like the girl in Silent Hill.... Killing the devil and biting the monster. Kicking their ass right upside down :) , and kissing with the zombie in a lovely way. After the battle of the war, she lick her blood in a good taste and suck the others in a good way. You rockz! ^_* Amazon: Lene!!

Lene Marlin...... The most scintilling and coolest princess in Norway.
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  18:03:08  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah! Where have you been Tarnim? Last time... oh yeah, you said you were studying, right? Well i hope you did well!

And you're really right. The Sims is a lovely game. I personally like decorating the garden and stuff... not so much of the controlling lives. Being the architect is the best. And about your graphic card... you can't get a new one? Cause the new features in Sims 2 really sound mighty cool... hope you get to play it!

Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  22:31:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow, thanx for the warm welcome.I guess it's been I while since my last post. It's true that I have been studuing a bit, I had a makeup test for about a week ago that went just horrible. I kinda have had problems with my motivation. And I havent really been away, I just been felling a bit down for no reason. But enough about me.

About TS2 it looks really nice. I just love the idea that you get to guide your sims through their entire life and that you get to follow your families through generations. My computer might be able to handle it but I don't have the type of graphiccard that they recomend. It's supposed to be able to work, but the rest of the requirments goes up and then my computer just barley maneges the minimum requirments. I'm still gonna try it and if it's to slow I'll probarbly uppgrade the card. But the game will start to fell pretty expencive that way so I havent diceded yet. And there's also the fact that I'm not very good with the technical stuff and never touched the inside of my computer before.

-----
don't be afraid
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  00:35:37  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi!!! good 2 see u Tarnim!
About your graphic card...Well try overclocking you graphic card...(Though its kinda dangerous)
and what they say behind the box ISN'T what u really need...believe me, they just want thier game to run/look extra good so you shouldn't really worry about it...(For example a few years ago I played Medal Of Honer at a friends house with a Pentium 1 (200MHz) and itdidn't go out to bad...

and about the sims...I can't sit behind my pc playing games...(I dont know why???) the games I play with it are mostly FPS games

Oh and at last: Have u tryed Metal Gear Solid?
Is not u should...

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  05:49:36  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
By the way, when is TS2 going to be out? I've been waiting for absolutely ages! My hands are just itching to touch the box! Oh yeah... what graphic card does it need? Cause i think i'd better check to see whether mine supports it or not...

Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  08:50:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Superfan, I hope you're right. I'm gonna try it. And I never played Metal Gear Solid, and right now there are some games that I want allot more. But someday mayby.

And about Sims2, it will be out September 17, less than a month now (yay). Here's the minimum systemrequirments along with supported video cards from the official site: http://thesims2.ea.com/about_system_specs.php

-----
don't be afraid
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: