Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Forums
 Off Topic
 All the game you play. (Don't just play, say it)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  12:40:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

Slow?
What kind of slow? RAM or CPU or grphics?
if its RAM and CPU there are ways to speed up ALL of your preformances from games to normal use,
(If your are using Windows XP or 2000)
If its really slow on XP try 2000 (Win2000 needs 50% of the memory to run a progream than WinXP)
I don't think it fits in this topic to post up how U can speed up your overall preformance in an effective way,
so for details contact me:
tnt_4_life@hotmail.com

It's actually not that slow so it's not that big of a deal. And since I'm not good with computers at all I'll probarbly let it be. It would be to much work to fix a little problem for me. But thanx for the help anyway.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2004 :  17:19:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanna buy Call of Duty: United Offensive. But I don't know if it's worth buying...

I think she looks like the girl in Silent Hill.... Killing the devil and biting the monster. Kicking their ass right upside down :) , and kissing with the zombie in a lovely way. After the battle of the war, she lick her blood in a good taste and suck the others in a good way. You rockz! ^_* Amazon: Lene!!

Lene Marlin...... The most scintilling and coolest princess in Norway.
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2004 :  16:18:35  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
OK Tarnim,
and Call Of Duty United Offense wasn't what I was expecting 2 be...but still its good,
in a few GTA San Andreas & MGS3 will be out....

oh and 1 more thing...
I Just Got Silent Hill4: The Room...its amazing

- - The fear that flows through soul & flesh...Silent hill - -
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2004 :  17:56:06  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just to tell you Superfan, i finally got my hands on MGS2 since i recently got my PS2, but i have yet to try it. On holiday now, catching up on my sleep!

My sister's boyfriend discouraged my from getting SH3, though, saying it was too scary (i'm kind of a chicken, by the way ), and unless i want to get nightmares and sleep with the light on for nights, it would be better if i didn't get it. So... i just left it there, in the booklet in the games shop...

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2004 :  22:40:49  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
First of all congrats. about the ps2!
2nd:
MGS2 Is great...but I'd recommend u playing MGS1 first (though u can understand mgs2 without playing mgs1 but the storyline gets harder unless u read the book in the option screen called "something * Shadow Mozez by Nastasha") and overall mgs1 was better (cough*whiney Raiden *cough)
and sh3...well it is gory but its good.

and a playble demo of MGS3 is out...I fainted after playing...ITS AWESOME I'm speechles against it...so real, High graphics...Great soundplay...Survival...all in 1! uhhh....

and now that u have a ps2 I'd highly recommend:
Dark Cloud 1,2 <-Excellent RPG game...over 70hours of REAL fun!
Devil May Cry 1,2,3 <- High Paced Action...You'll get a sore thumb after a few levels...
SH2,3,4 *sorry* <- hehe...Survival Horrer
Resident Evil: Dead Aim <- Survival Horrer (Not really...I didn't find it horrer one bit)
Tekken4 <- Awesome fighting game
Ace Combat 4 <- awesome flight/simulation game
Gran Turismo 3,4 <- In my opinion its the best Racing game out there
Final Fantasy X, X-2 <-Awesome RPG games with a REAL story
Kingdom Hearts 1,2 <- Mix of Disney & FF awesome story
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3,4 <- Great ebtertaining sport game
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Demo <- *faints again* This game is what I call Tactical Espionage Action!
Splinter Cell 1,2: hmm...not so bad but nothing compared to MGS's high impact cinematic story
Dead Or Alive 2 <- Great 3D fighting game...
Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver 2,3 <-Puzzle solving action game

Sorry about the long list...but I had 2 post them all cuz I wont be online till next week...

oh and there is this one game on the PS2 that U MUST try
its called "Britneys Dance Beat"

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2004 :  22:46:35  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh and here's a few mgs2 tips if you're new to the genre:
1) look behind every wall before you move,
2) Try equiping a weapon and sneaking behind a guard and when your close press "square" slowly remove your hand and turn around him and poin the gun at his head...
3) Try hiding "uneeded stuff"
4) Try using ALL elements around you *cough on the lockers & walls *cough

If u need any help on the gameplay or story feel free to contact me...

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2004 :  14:45:34  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hehe...
I made 2 Posters from Silent hill which will be printed here in Iran
here are the links if u care:

http://www5.domaindlx.com/pcfaqslite/SH2-JamesMaria.jpg
http://www5.domaindlx.com/pcfaqslite/sh3-dr.jpg

look familier don't they,
P.S: Please give me any suggestion to make these better.

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2004 :  17:22:28  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
First, thanks for the really long list of games! I'll have to write them down and try to get them... though i think i'm leaving the SH series. I just watched CSI the other day and i had trouble getting to sleep the whole night... my sister laughed at me! So, not yet, i think.

Secondly, the tips for MSG do work, but the game jumps out at you a bit, doesn't it? Feels like you're really in it... and pretty creepy at times, but otherwise, nice.

Oh yeah, and how did you get yourself into the poster making business? It's cool, being able to make posters and see them being plastered around the place! Congratulations.

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2004 :  12:56:12  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
First of all thanks for the poster thing...it just happend, (thanks to a friend i have)
although SH3 poster had a last minute retouch which I'll post it up maybe later

and yes MGS has that feeling...its really reallistic...try walking out a lot in the rain and sudenly go into the doors without shaking your self...(with luck you'll catch a cold)
-and if the soldiers contacting bothers u just shoot thier radios! then they can't "give U In"

and I kind of liked CSI,it was fun...
and try Harvest Moon its a cute little RPG

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2004 :  01:14:48  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Here is the final & Printed version of the sh3 poster:
http://www5.domaindlx.com/pcfaqslite/sh3-finalposter.jpg

both were printed today and the sh3 poster sold 87 copys in 4 places!
but the sh2 only sold 4 copys...

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2004 :  06:07:30  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's pretty good! Dark and despairing... congratulations. And don't fret about the SH2 poster; i'm sure it'll sell better as the days go by. Maybe it's because SH3 is newer, and attracts more attention.

My Angels of Light have long left me,
Yet the darkness of the path is queer,
Where have they escaped for purity?
Leading to what i hold so dear
This blinding light glaring in my sight,
Mystery of the unseen so hard to unravel,
Though i struggle to see with all my might.
To where i will go, through time and travel.

Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2004 :  13:32:36  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Can't wait for the new GTA to come out

Pleaseeee Lene,Dont sink my battleship

Poor me, floating out to sea, come on and see, how far I can set myself free

Edited by - custard555 on 22 Oct 2004 13:36:05
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2004 :  03:23:28  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
About GTA: S.A I have bad news...
either gamefaqs.com & gamespot.com made a mistake (Which I find pretty imposible)
or GTA: S.A is comming out September 9th 2005...

Edit:

oh and by the way about the sh3 selling much more (out of number but sh2 still sold only 4)
It may be true because sh3 is newer but the people I see around me got that poster because of the main character not the game...
sad ain't it?

Edited by - Superfan on 29 Oct 2004 03:49:14
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2004 :  16:16:26  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Pitiful! Is Heather that attractive?

My Angels of Light have long left me,
Yet the darkness of the path is queer,
Where have they escaped for purity?
Leading to what i hold so dear
This blinding light glaring in my sight,
Mystery of the unseen so hard to unravel,
Though i struggle to see with all my might.
To where i will go, through time and travel.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2004 :  00:48:59  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not really...(Outside of Iran)

but here...things are diffrent...
you know I'm thinking of another sh3 poster...a Huge pic of Heather standing alone...if her dead on a wheel chair sells that good....this'll sell make me a millionair!!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000