Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Forums
 Off Topic
 All the game you play. (Don't just play, say it)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  17:47:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helios Rietberg
Everyone around me, the newspapers and the internet were full of praise for Sid Meier's Civilisation, so i decided to give it a go. It's pretty alright, but i think Civilisation III is the best. Don't play Civilisation I. It'll give you a sense of misery.

I bought Civ. II when I found it on a sale once, but I didn't like it that much. It was pretty entertaining for a while but I didn't see anything that special about it.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  13:33:48  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There's a new trailor released for the Sims2 and a bit more news...if u'd care,
not to mention the english Metal Gear Solid3 trailer is out 2, :D

Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  23:01:49  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I Love playing the sims doh! I almost have them all..Want the new one!!!!!aaaaah! And an old game, Tekken 3 that I finished million times (But then I get violent when I lose jk)

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2004 :  00:48:50  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tekken3 was simply awesome...Great graphic, excellent Music and best of all...all those fighting styles!
though I found Arcade mode a bit easy...
is your getting a bit sick of the easiness try Practice on hard & Final Stage,
my record in survival mode was 62 fights using Jin Kazama

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2004 :  14:15:37  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've just gotten the Sims 2! HEE!!! Hehe... it's lovely to play... i love the alien village! Get it, fast! The new features are simply awesome! I really, really, really, encourage you all to get it!

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 17 Sep 2004 14:16:00
Go to Top of Page

jorgetb
Fan

Uruguay
43 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2004 :  16:08:55  Show Profile  Click to see jorgetb's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nobody play to demo of Fifa 2005????
Is very good, i cant wait to 15 of october to buy it,ehehhehe
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2004 :  07:17:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got sim2 now too. It's mighty slow from time to time on my computer, but even at it's most uggliest and slowest form this game is still very fun and adictve. I've been playing it a lot these couple of days. I can deffintly recomend it.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2004 :  13:24:58  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Slow?
What kind of slow? RAM or CPU or grphics?
if its RAM and CPU there are ways to speed up ALL of your preformances from games to normal use,
(If your are using Windows XP or 2000)
If its really slow on XP try 2000 (Win2000 needs 50% of the memory to run a progream than WinXP)
I don't think it fits in this topic to post up how U can speed up your overall preformance in an effective way,
so for details contact me:
tnt_4_life@hotmail.com

Go to Top of Page

Marcustro
Fan

Hong Kong
190 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2004 :  15:43:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Instead, the new game is going to be there!

CALL OF DUTY:UNITED OFFENSIVE!!!

I think it will be out in October this year

I think she looks like the girl in Silent Hill.... Killing the devil and biting the monster. Kicking their ass right upside down :) , and kissing with the zombie in a lovely way. After the battle of the war, she lick her blood in a good taste and suck the others in a good way. You rockz! ^_* Amazon: Lene!!

Lene Marlin...... The most scintilling and coolest princess in Norway.
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2004 :  18:21:00  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, for me Sims 2 is slow on my processor because (according to the guy at the shop) my motherboard was originally invented in 2001. I'm outdated , but yes, i agree with Tarnim, Sims 2 is great.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  01:18:52  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well U can take out a few clocks from you procesoor if you allow me 2 E-mail U what 2 do...

and also GTA San Andreas is gonna be out in about 2 months...along with Metal Gear 3
...Did I mention Devil May Cry3 & Another medal of Honer and most of all...Tony Hawks 5!!!

A bright furture awaits!

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2004 :  04:54:42  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I don't get the a few clocks part, but there's no problem of you e-mailing me. Thanks for the favour, actually. helios_rietberg@hotmail.com

Okay, now i really have to get a better motherboard, or all the new games will be useless on my comp.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  01:23:09  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I use the word "Clocks" for process loops on your/a CPU
although i do accept its not a correct word to describe whats really going on in the CPU but...I'm used to it

and u may not have 2 change your motherboard to get the hardware u want...
If your not sure what 2 do just give me the model and company of your motherboard and I can research about it a bit,

And if your 100% sure u want to get another mother board, I'd say wait a bit longer (A year or so)
why?
because 64bit technologfy is going to take place of all these 32bit PC's
so getting a new PC is only good for a year or so.
(I think you've already heard of AMD's headstart and WindowsXP 64bit...

-------
- - The fear that flows through soul & flesh...Silent hill - -

Edited by - Superfan on 24 Sep 2004 01:27:33
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  07:17:00  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well then, i think i can wait. My dad isn't exactly really keen on buying me a new motherboard... says it's too expensive. I'm not earning my own money yet, either.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  14:22:25  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well thats the wise'est option...
this change (from 32 -> 64 ) Is like win3.1 -> 95
everything will change

- - The fear that flows through soul & flesh...Silent hill - -
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000