Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2004 :  09:20:50  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that makes somebody happy toke place twice this week: I went to my local supermarket. They play music, but it's not a radiostation but a selection of songs somebody choose. Twice this week I heard YWT. Apparently, the person(s) who select the music, have very good taste.
Some people who saw me, wandered why I had such a big smile.

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright

Edited by - Meriadoc on 04 Sep 2004 09:21:44

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2004 :  10:41:10  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's great. I feel good when i hear Lene's songs on the radios too. They'll have requests, and sometimes, some people choose Lene's lovely songs. Now, most of the time, it's YWT, but as i have said before, between 1999 to mid-2001, many people were still putting requests on for US.

Anyway, hope you hear more of her on the radio! Has she had more airplay from the radio station that you asked all of us to vote for?

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

The path of access leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

I just want you to know who i am...

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Little_Girl
Fan

Portugal
6 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2004 :  15:55:17  Show Profile  Click to see Little_Girl's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it's too bad that don't play Lene's music in Portugal! i guess i never heard one song from AD on the radio here. :(
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2004 :  20:35:39  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helios Rietberg

That's great. I feel good when i hear Lene's songs on the radios too. They'll have requests, and sometimes, some people choose Lene's lovely songs. Now, most of the time, it's YWT, but as i have said before, between 1999 to mid-2001, many people were still putting requests on for US.

Only one national radiostation plays Lene's music regulary and they mostly play SDH. I try to get them to play other songs too, but untill now it didn't work very well.
quote:
Anyway, hope you hear more of her on the radio! Has she had more airplay from the radio station that you asked all of us to vote for?

Sure, it's the only radiostation who plays 'Sorry' at this moment. At the moment, voting for this radio station is the only thing I'm trying. But I've got a plan to get her more on the radio.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2004 :  08:13:54  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meriadoc

But I've got a plan to get her more on the radio.

Make sure you let us in on the plan!

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2004 :  10:54:35  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is my plan: everyone send the following e-mail to this e-mail adress: nummer1show@4FM.be

'Beste Wim Weetjes,

Ik heb een suggestie voor uw show:
Lene Marlin - You Weren't There
Dit liedje stond zowel in Noorwegen als in Italië op Nummer 1.
(zie <http://top40-charts.com/song.php?sid=8094&sort=chartid&string=Lene>)
Andere liedjes die nummer 1 stonden: Unforgivable Sinner (Noorwegen en Japan), Where I'm Headed (Noorwegen en Frankrijk), Another Day (Noorwegen en Italië) en natuurlijk ook Sitting Down Here (maar dat spelen jullie al genoeg imho) en wij fans willen toch eens een ander liedje horen van Lene Marlin.

vriendelijke groetjes'

It would a good idea if you put your name at the end and the country you're from. 4FM can be received on the internet (http://www.4fm.be/interactive/luisterlive.htm) and those people like the idea they have listeners outside Belgium.
Thanks for your help.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 05 Sep 2004 10:59:03
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2004 :  17:51:56  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
2bad the radio here in Iran completly sux...
all they put on is Yanni &...

I won't say anything...Judge this urself...
-I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and that we should just support him (From a Gum chewing Britney Spears)
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2004 :  18:00:51  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Meriadoc, i was unsure of the title of the e-mail, so all i did was name it "Lene Marlin - You Weren't There". Is that all right?

Hey, Yanni is pretty alright! Well, at least... perhaps i was brainwashed by my mother...

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 05 Sep 2004 18:03:49
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2004 :  19:10:55  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Meriadoc, i was unsure of the title of the e-mail, so all i did was name it "Lene Marlin - You Weren't There". Is that all right?
[...]

I knew I had something forgotten. Your title is a good one, allthough the request we make is to play any song that has been number one on a chart somewhere in the world. So we asking for either YWT, AD, US or WIH (except SDH, which they play to much imho).
For those who plan to send this e-mail, it would be a good idea to choose 'suggestie' as title.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2004 :  00:40:03  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yanni is good and I like it but not 24/7!!!
Fight Against the hourts is the only thing that should be on 24/7 for me,

-I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and that we should just support him (From a Gum chewing Britney Spears)
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2004 :  23:45:49  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meriadoc

This is my plan: everyone send the following e-mail to this e-mail adress: nummer1show@4FM.be
[...]

Little question: who has send an e-mail? (just cursious)
thanks.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2004 :  01:22:25  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
haha...didn't see that...I'll send an E-mail from both of my acounts

EDITED A FEW Minutes l8er
By the way wouldn't it look a bit phoney using the SAME E-mail text &...
though I've already sent it...

Edited by - Superfan on 07 Sep 2004 01:36:18
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2004 :  13:09:19  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh... reminds me... i should use both my e-mail accounts too.

And yeah, Superfan's right. Don't you think they'd know, immediately, that it was some chained letter of some sort or what? I mean, with the same text and everything...

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2004 :  13:21:10  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is it a problem to write in english or can u make another message...(I still have a few old e-mail acounts)

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2004 :  16:47:07  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

Is it a problem to write in english or can u make another message...(I still have a few old e-mail acounts)

No problem: Belgians useally can read, write and speak several languages including English. Well, those who can write/read/speak

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2004 :  17:02:39  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh... reminds me... i should use both my e-mail accounts too.

And yeah, Superfan's right. Don't you think they'd know, immediately, that it was some chained letter of some sort or what? I mean, with the same text and everything...

Mmm, my plan doesn't look that good now. If they see the same text, they might actually think only one person is sending this using different (fake) e-mail adresses.
It might be better if you all made a request in English for them to play one of the songs I mentioned earlier. It has to be a song that went number one on a chart somewhere. And please, not SDH because that's the only song they play sometimes. It's time they play US, YWT, WIH & AD.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: