Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2004 :  18:08:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lene is nominated for the Nordic Music Adward for best nordic artist. Find out more here: http://www.nordicmusicawards.se/ (only in Swedih unfortunly) The only way to vote seems to be by phone and SMS. The numbers can be found under "omröstning" in the mainmeny, I couldnt link directly to them. She's up against Agnetha Fältskog (former ABBA member), Bo Kaspers Orkester, Lisa Nilsson and Outlandish. My guess is that Outlandish will be her biggest threat, but she could deffintly win.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"

Edited by - Tarnim on 10 Sep 2004 18:14:06

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2004 :  18:58:13  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Alright to understand... but from what i can grasp, is it true that you have to be using a Sony Ericsson phone to vote?

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

The path of access leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

I just want you to know who i am...

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2004 :  19:12:45  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lene is also nominated as "Best Norwegian artist".

Also, there will be a judge-decided category of "Best Nordic export artist"...and I guess and hope Lene will most certainly be nominated there as well.

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  20:30:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why do I see only the Best International Groups?
Anyway, is there nothing we can do from Italy?

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  09:59:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think they took all the others away for the moment. They are having a show where they are presenting one group of nomines in each program and they have just done one I think. So it'll probarbly be upp again when they have formaly presented the category.
And it, unfortunly, only seems to be phone votings involved.

-----
don't be afraid
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  10:03:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tef Johs

Lene is also nominated as "Best Norwegian artist".

I just saw that, but thats only up on the norwigian site, www.nordicmusicawards.no . Hope she wins, although Kurt Nilsen probarbly have a better chance.

-----
don't be afraid
Go to Top of Page

vikingo
Fan

3 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2004 :  23:34:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We must support Lene Marlin to win the Nordic Music Awards 2004.

She is nominated in two categories. All of the fans living in Norway Sweden and Denmark can vote in the category: Beste Nordiske Artist by usin SMs or phone.

All norwegian fans can also vote for her to win the Beste Norske Artist..
Check out:

www.Nordicmusicawards.dk
www.nordicmusicaward.se
www.nordicmusicawards.no

There is a rumour that she will be going to the awardshow on the 21 st of October and the 23rd of October in Oslo Spektrum, to be broadcast on TV2 N, TV4 S and TV2 DK.
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  06:31:54  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
First of all, welcome, Vikingo. Glad to see yet another passionate Lene fan out there.

Marko, i can SMS from Malaysia... well, at least i think it works. My phone says "Message Sent", just as long as i add the +47 Norwegian Country Code in front. I'm halfway around the world, and apparently it works, so Italy really shouldn't have a problem. You probably know that you can get all the info at one of the best Lene Marlin sites, http://www.lene-marlin.no .

Oh, by the way, Vikingo, you're not supposed to cross post.

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 28 Sep 2004 06:33:35
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  10:38:49  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Helios Rietberg

First of all, welcome, Vikingo. Glad to see yet another passionate Lene fan out there.

The more Lene fans, the better.
Welcome Vikingo.
quote:
Marko, i can SMS from Malaysia... well, at least i think it works. My phone says "Message Sent", just as long as i add the +47 Norwegian Country Code in front. I'm halfway around the world, and apparently it works, so Italy really shouldn't have a problem. You probably know that you can get all the info at one of the best Lene Marlin sites, http://www.lene-marlin.no .

I tried this and it works! So, everybody, start sending those messages!

--
Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  21:50:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Vikingo!! Norway, I suppose?

Helios, I'm glad to know that you can send SMS, but how can we know that it really works?
I ask Norwegians: when you send a SMS, don't you receive back an Sms confirming that you have voted?

EDIT: I've sent an Sms to 004726400, writing N33. From the cost (60 Eurocents instead of 12) I could understand if the sms served to its purpose, but for the moment my credit is the same as before.
Helios, what do you tell me? How much decreases your credit every time you vote? I think it should be more than 60 cents for the ones that send Sms from abroad.

Edited by - Marko on 28 Sep 2004 22:20:47
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  07:37:46  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

[...]

Helios, I'm glad to know that you can send SMS, but how can we know that it really works?
I ask Norwegians: when you send a SMS, don't you receive back an Sms confirming that you have voted?

EDIT: I've sent an Sms to 004726400, writing N33. From the cost (60 Eurocents instead of 12) I could understand if the sms served to its purpose, but for the moment my credit is the same as before.
Helios, what do you tell me? How much decreases your credit every time you vote? I think it should be more than 60 cents for the ones that send Sms from abroad.

I pay less (40 cents), but that could have several reasons: closer to Norway, different company, ... Anyway, my credit is lower everytime I send an SMS. I have just tested it again. I get a message confirming the SMS has been sent, but no SMS confirming I have voted. Not sure if this is customary. I'm not sure every phone company allows SMS to other countries. So, Marko, you might want to check this with your provider.

Edit: My apology: I seem to have mixed up the topics. Look also at http://www.lene.it/en/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=332&whichpage=13
Sorry.

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 29 Sep 2004 07:47:32
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  09:48:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My credit is still the same. Have I done the correct number?
Anyway 60 cents was only my thought, as 5 kr are about 60 cents. It's good to know that you paid only 40, Merry.

For the moment I can't ask Italian fans to start sending sms, if we don't have a proof that we're giving our votes there.

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  11:09:02  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Sorry for replying late. I've been catching up on my sleep. Anyway...

I pay RM 0.50, which is about US$0.13157, and around 0.10679 Euro. Pretty awkward... first time i checked i was puzzled too. It's just about the amount that i use to send to Australia... but then again i only use RM 0.07 to send for the whole of Malaysia and Singapore... that's approximately US$0.01842, about 0.01495 Euro.

I'm not sure at all if it works, but i'll continue trying occasionally. Anyway, it's the thought that counts! Lene shall win!

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Go to Top of Page

Luke
Fan

Italy
45 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  17:25:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried to send a SMS and my credit decrised of 12 cents and got no confirmation back, so I'm doubtful it's a valid vote. Maybe, as Merry said, it's a matter of phone companies. Let's see what Marko will say...

"I don't know your face no more
Or feel the touch that I adore
I don't know your face no more
It's just a place I'm lookin' for"

Keane - "We might as well be strangers"

Edited by - Luke on 29 Sep 2004 17:42:55
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  18:38:53  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think we should ask a Norwegian to sent an SMS. They should know if one gets a confirmation when one sents an SMS.
Eh Tef, Little Lene, Memo, staalorm, ...: some assistance please?

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 29 Sep 2004 18:44:06
Go to Top of Page

Marko

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2004 :  18:48:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's what I said, Merry.
Tef, could you answer please?

Anyway, it's strange but my credit is still the same. It's like I hadn't sent anything.
Helios, the prizes there are really cheap. Perhaps because you live in what is considered a "not industrialized" country (I live in Southern Italy, which isn't much industrialized too, but I pay almost the same as people who live in Milano )

Edited by - Marko on 29 Sep 2004 18:52:02
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000