Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  10:05:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you lisening to anything right now? If so: what?

I'm lisenning to: Damien Rice - older chests

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  10:29:30  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yes, i am listening to something.

Antique -- Time To Say Goodbye.

Older Chests is a really sad song... melancholy, i wouldn't say sad-miserable. It's a good listen, but too much can really make you feel like commiting suicide.

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  12:13:33  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fantastic Vaouyage- Coolio

(I know its really old but I like Coolio)

Go to Top of Page

norskelgen
Fan

France
130 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  17:18:04  Show Profile  Click to see norskelgen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
pet : a perfect circle

I cry my tears
But they're not for you
Playing a game
I know you've done too
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  17:41:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sarah McLachlan - Fallen

quote:
Originally posted by Helios Rietberg
Older Chests is a really sad song... melancholy, i wouldn't say sad-miserable. It's a good listen, but too much can really make you feel like commiting suicide.

I'll take that as a warning then. Fortunly it havent had such a drastic efect on me yet.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  13:39:07  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That makes me wanna listen 2 that song
(not that I wanna kill myself but I like those kind of songs)

Go to Top of Page

Ive lost my mind
Fan

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  20:41:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lamb - Gorecki

I would perhaps listen to some Lene songs while I'm on the computer...but my pc crashed badly last week and I lost all the files I had
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  22:58:41  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The darkness - Love is only a feeeeliiiiiiiing *singing*

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2004 :  14:18:49  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh, I've Lost My Mind! We have had almost the same problem! My PC had a virus, and so i had to reformat the whole thing and now everything is lost... even my lovely 200 over collection of Lene pics! Now i've got absolutely nothing to listen to.

Go to Top of Page

jorgetb
Fan

Uruguay
43 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2004 :  16:06:59  Show Profile  Click to see jorgetb's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Is incredible but now im listetning the same that tarnim,hehehehehhe
Damien Rice - Older Chests

From Where you know tarmin???

Helios: What????????????????????????????????????
Go to Top of Page

norskelgen
Fan

France
130 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2004 :  16:33:19  Show Profile  Click to see norskelgen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
now it's tool - eulogy (live)

I cry my tears
But they're not for you
Playing a game
I know you've done too
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2004 :  18:28:51  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Jorgetb : Yes! It's true! Older Chests is depressing... the other day i listened to it for some time... and then i felt so depressed, like i'd just read "The Bell Jar" or something like that... the book really made me want to die. I can't listen to depressing songs for long, just as i can't read depressing books for long, either.

Go to Top of Page

jorgetb
Fan

Uruguay
43 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2004 :  20:15:58  Show Profile  Click to see jorgetb's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Helios: heheheh, my "what??????" was for the problem that you have, the virus, not for the song,hehehehhe
I know is a sad song but anyway is great, sometimes you need a sad song sometime dont.
For example, sometime i like to listeng "Enough" and sometime "Faces", depends the moment.

Edited by - jorgetb on 17 Sep 2004 22:45:35
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2004 :  23:12:25  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Depressing songs...ever heard of the song: "Hello" by Evanescence?

And by the way i'm listening to "Fields of Innocence" by Evanescence

Off topic (a bit)

Helios: You can recovere the data...If it isn;t "too late" (Data can be recovered even after a whole FDisk) and why did u have to reformat? what kind of a virus was it?
And too late means: That you haven't been copying to many files on your Hard drive...
And at last...its always good to have an update of that littl McAfee AVERT Stinger...highly recommended
---

Edited by - Superfan on 17 Sep 2004 23:19:51
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2004 :  05:56:02  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well i haven't been copying too many files... i don't have a single song on my pc. The guy in the shop said i had to reformat it... everything on the disk, even my document files, were corrupted. It was a Worm Bagle/Robot J... or something like that. According to Microsoft it doesn't really do anything, but it's was in D drive, WINDOWS folder... i guess it was better to remove everything. Is it too late?

Go to Top of Page

jorgetb
Fan

Uruguay
43 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2004 :  15:01:57  Show Profile  Click to see jorgetb's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Now im listening: Damien Rice - Cannonball.

Helios: maybe you can use the option "Restore System", i use this option one time because one virus, and works perfectly, try to find some point of restore, before the date when the virus attack, sometime works, sometimes dont.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000