Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2004 :  16:07:24  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, since my whole D drive is already gone, i don't see how i'm going to get all those files back... it's virtually impossible! Now i have 120 free gigs sitting in my comp waiting to be used up... And the things i'm going to fill them with mostly contain Lene!

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2004 :  07:23:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jewel - emily

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2004 :  13:31:10  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Don't fill them up & don't install anything...I'll send you a program that WILL bring your old files back (Any one of them that U want)

Note: If U install anything or copy/add anything you may lose your old files "PERMENATLY"

although its always your decision about what U wanna do with your pc

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2004 :  13:33:19  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
And no it isn't to late....not at all....

And Helios cannot use System restore after a format...and also System Restore only brings Windows "Last good known config." not the other files...
also System restore isn't exactly as good as it sounds...I'd recommend turning that option off because if U remove a virus or something System Restore will bring it back up...
(If your PC has a virus on WinXP/ME u should first turn System restore off then check symantec.com get a remove tool for the virus, boot up in safe mode and run the tool)

Edited by - Superfan on 19 Sep 2004 13:37:19
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2004 :  18:24:09  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You're getting me blurred up, but i can tell you one thing : the guy at the shop, conveniently installed Sims 2 for me after he reformatted everything. That's way a lot of memory space taken up in my pc, i think. Therefore, i don't think i'll be able to get anything back. I have added some of my favourite photos of Lene... and Lonneke...

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  00:53:16  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I dunno...I mean its a free shot right?
and the sims 2 doesn't eat up all your space...
maybe u can get some info out of your pc (Like I did long ago)
I had 2 Fdisked my HD (I was a beginner back then)
and I recovered my HD and found a lot of usefull info (Even after installing a lot of programs)

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2004 :  04:58:44  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, i know the Sims has used up around 2.7 GB, and all the other miscellanous programs around add up to about 7 GB... and i've now got 64 over gigs in my C drive and 40 gigs in my D drive... boy am i lousy at this.

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 21 Sep 2004 04:59:43
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2004 :  12:19:14  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wanna fill it up?

Buy/Instal Metal gear Solid 2 It chews up at least 10GB
and/or Silent Hill3 (It takes about 5.7 GB)

Oh wait I forgot the main thing...
Final Fantasy XI the full instalation is about 18GB+

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2004 :  15:21:18  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Err... i think i'll have that for my PS, thanks. I'll save my comp for my lovely videos. Of Lene, especially.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  01:31:20  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Err... i think i'll have that for my PS, thanks. I'll save my comp for my lovely videos. Of Lene, especially

hehe...for some reason I'm not suprised...(I haven't met a person in my life 2 have both MGS2 & FF XI on the pc at the same time )

Note: Not even I do that...for example: I only have the...er...can u guess what game series I have on my pc right now? (hint: look below)

- - The fear that flows through soul & flesh...Silent hill - -

Edited by - Superfan on 24 Sep 2004 01:34:30
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  07:13:15  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Superfan

Note: Not even I do that...for example: I only have the...er...can u guess what game series I have on my pc right now? (hint: look below)

I was actually going to type Metal Gear Solid, but your last hint said Silent Hill 3... by the way, your signature is gruesome. I pity the poor female.

Oh yes, i'm listening to The Way We Are, Acoustic Version. The only song on my pc!

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 24 Sep 2004 07:14:09
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2004 :  14:25:49  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yes my sig is sad...as the game "can" be sad at the end...
(there are 6endings to silent hill1, 6 for sh2, and 3 for sh3)

and I did have Metal Gear2 on my pc a few days ago...but the controlls are hard (veryhard) with my pc and it takes a lotta space so I'll just play it with my PS

- - The fear that flows through soul & flesh...Silent hill - -
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  12:32:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm lisening to: Katie Melua - call of the search

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2004 :  20:02:24  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Me?

Kyo - La Verite Nous Ment... parfois elle se denude... hehe

Go to Top of Page

jorgetb
Fan

Uruguay
43 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2004 :  20:26:03  Show Profile  Click to see jorgetb's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mana - Por que te vas
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000