Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2004 :  15:01:20  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In Iran there are 3 groups:
1) The "big headed" guys: They just talk...give out offers and nothing else (They make good actors)
2) The "Big head"'s spys: These guys are sick and they're everywhere between people, taking info from people and giving them in, In other words these guys just eat from group1 peoples hands... (I have some MAJOR problems with these guys)
3) Normal People: they've lost thier faith and all they wantis a HUGE change because they/(me) have a lot of big problems in the contry...everyone betrays eachother...
Since no one cares about group3 (which dont have any problems & are Actually AGAINSt the mollahs) all the news shows are the group1...as I said they are good actors I can bet if the U.S attempts on a attack Khom***/Raf******* & Khat**** (Sorry I can get executed if they find this so I wont post full names) will run away or hide imidietlly...

- - The fear that flows through soul & flesh...Silent hill - -
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2004 :  17:15:05  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Strange... why does USA target the Middle-East, and not other places? I mean... the Middle-East isn't the only place where Muslim countries are situated. I'm not saying that America should attack other places, but it's very very strange, why they insist that the Middle-East is swarming with terrorists. Sure, there might be some, but i'm positive that there're other terrorists in other places. It's very queer.

And why would they want to attack Iran? I'm looking at it from a logical point of view, though i know power makes one go crazy... there's virtually nothing in Iran, but sand storms and an occasional oasis in the middle of nowhere and, of course, oil and petrol... there's no proof that there's nuclear weapons in Iran, even if Saddam Hussein had something to do with the place. It's just illogical bombarding of a still innocent place. Did Bush have any proof that there were nuclear weapons in Iraq? No, but he went ahead with the crazy plan anyway. What's he going to do if he does get re-elected and he bombs Iran, and then find that there's no excuse to justify the death of so many people? He's going to make all sorts of stories and tilt his mouth sideways and try and laugh it off and say that it's all a mistake and a joke... whatever, right, i simply don't see the point in all this war. If Bush gets re-elected, the Middle-East will fall into the hands of power crazy people, given such power to destroy any place, any country, any person. I sure don't want to be here when the sky falls down.

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2004 :  20:57:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After a (very interesting) search for atomic bombs, I found this. I've read only a part of it, perhaps you can explain me better.

North-Korea could have the bomb too. But US government seems to be more indulgent with that country. Some weeks ago government of South Korea has registered a huge explosion in a desert area of North Korea (there were eyewitnesses who saw a great mushroom) but nothing else happened. Still China said the radio-activity values in the area were not altered. What happened then?

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

norskelgen
Fan

France
130 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2004 :  18:23:43  Show Profile  Click to see norskelgen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
US are interested in fighting against middle east countries coz there is oil there ...

did you know that the reason Bush went on war to Irak was that him and friends,deputies or whoever close to bush had stocks actions in oil middle ... and now u see the price of oil??? they are getting a lot of money yeah ... and what about this other story about the vice president ??? it reveals that the company who got most of contracts to rebuild Irak is owned by the vice-president him self !!! what a shit no?

everything will crawl in the usa ... even their constitution isn't respected ... did u know that in the 1st amendment of the Bill of Rights (1791),the usa got separate Church and State ...it doesn't seem to be it no? when u hear kerry or bush speeching,u can't heard a sentence without god,jesus or faith ... even in the speech of all american schoolboys and girls every morning in the usa before school,it said" one nation under god ..."
all of this is illegal ... it's against their constitution ... they can't be legal on their own country,so outside of the usa,do u think they could be more responsible???

all that facts aren't buzz,it's tthe truth ... i made it with my american civlisation teacher at university ...

the usa will always be a false democracy,whatever if bush or kerry wins ...

I cry my tears
But they're not for you
Playing a game
I know you've done too
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2004 :  13:20:35  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Norskelgen

the usa will always be a false democracy,whatever if bush or kerry wins ...

Quite true, but perhaps if Kerry is elected, he might quit bombing some innocent country that doesn't get what it deserves. All i'm going to do now is cross my fingers and pray that Kerry wins and that he doesn't bring America down some more. If that doesn't work either, i'm going to sit in my temple and pray to my god that America sinks down to the bottom of the sea, before Holland. Then maybe we can sit down in peace knowing that no other citizen in the world is being bombed senselessly.

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Go to Top of Page

Geno
Fan

Norway
102 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2004 :  17:07:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Superfan: Thanks for your post. So, do you think change is possible in Iran? And how will it come about, violently or peacefully?

Helios:
quote:
I'm not saying that America should attack other places, but it's very very strange, why they insist that the Middle-East is swarming with terrorists. Sure, there might be some, but i'm positive that there're other terrorists in other places. It's very queer.

ALmost all Islamic terrorists come from the Middle East (including North Africa). Many are located in Europe and some in African countries, but have a Middle Eastern/Arab background. For your information, the US havent "attacked the Middle East", but one Middle Eastern country, Iraq. Iraq probably did not have nuclear weapons, but they have had a nuclear programme in the past, and were eager to restart it, if the UN sanctions were to come to an end. Saddam Hussein was a dictator that invaded two of his neighbours, and used chemical weapons ON HIS OWN PEOPLE. I understand many people can be pissed off with the Americans, but then you should come up with some alternative to the US invasion. Nobody in the anti-war camp even bothered to come up with an idea. True, the present situation in Iraq is far from good, still, people are not leaving the country, nearly 1 million Iraqis have returned to their homeland after the fall of Saddam.

quote:
If Bush gets re-elected, the Middle-East will fall into the hands of power crazy people

The Middle-East is already in the hands of "power crazy people". Name one ME democracy.

quote:
What's he going to do if he does get re-elected and he bombs Iran, and then find that there's no excuse to justify the death of so many people?

I think it will be a more targeted attack, targeting nuclear installations, and not comparable to the US bombing of Baghdad for instance, where the goal was regime-change. In any case, there will not be a full scale invasion, that's politically impossible for Bush for a number of reasons.
And of course, the IRanian people may preempt the whole thing by getting rid of the Mullah regime.

MArco: Yes, you're right, there are double standards. Once a nation gets the nuclear bomb, they're more or less untouchable. That's why it's important to prevent nutty regimes from getting it in the first place.

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2004 :  13:50:19  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
exactly...Oil is the main target,

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2004 :  01:11:51  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
ok let me go through this with a better view:

first of all if Kerry goes up things wont get better, (there was a speech that containd If Kerry's up europians & a few other country will not help the usa in Iraq...It also said changing presidents in a war isn't wise & so on...)
and by the way Bush has been giving the american people enough reasons about Iraq that he has supporteres!
Including Britney Spears...

I've heard Microsoft isn't helping by money anymore either...

and there are rumors here about Nukes,
and I actually think the only way to settle this is to bomb this place (Iran) to hell...or wait a simple threat can wipe out the big guys...
Iran isn't a very innocent country some info leaked here was getting close to sadam and afterall a Iranian betrayed Sadam and gave his location...

Iran (like Afghanistan) is better with a small war, 87% of the afghans have returnd back to thier homeland...even Iranians are going there!
the people here (including me) are almost on thier knees for a big change...some are even attempting to kill the mollahs...hell, we might even welcome the american soldiers!

anyways the Iranian politics are talking about "we will rise" & "U.S.A can't do anything" and so on...
the only suppoters for the goverment now are the group2 which I mentiond earlier...and they'll change thier roads...

overall nobody here is happy,

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2004 :  06:04:21  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well i doubt war is going to change anything. If nobody in Iran is happy, why don't the citizens gang up together and start an uprising against the government? I mean... Superfan is saying that the government is rapidly losing supporters, and since the citizens aren't happy with their ruling, it's possible to overthrow them. I don't think many people believe in theocratic ruling anymore.

The Middle-East still has a long way to go, but this should start within the country, and not with the meddlings of another country, who clearly thinks that it can save the day and solve everything just because it has military power and a so-called "good reputation". Evidently God isn't going to save Iran if the citizens don't start saving themselves.

My Angels of Light have long left me,
Yet the darkness of the path is queer,
Where have they escaped for purity?
Leading to what i hold so dear
This blinding light glaring in my sight,
Mystery of the unseen so hard to unravel,
Though i struggle to see with all my might.
To where i will go, through time and travel.

Go to Top of Page

Geno
Fan

Norway
102 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2004 :  13:58:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
If nobody in Iran is happy, why don't the citizens gang up together and start an uprising against the government?

Well that's easier said than done. But sure, that would absolutely be the best outcome, that the Iranian people took the situation in their own hands. Will the Mullahs give up their power voluntarily? Probably not. Where does the Army stand? Is it tightly controlled by the regime, or does it contain anti-regime elements? Is there a united opposition against the regime or is it fragmented like it was in Iraq?

Or would the Mullahs and their supporters just pack their bags and get the h*ll out of the country as soon as the ball started rolling?

I really hope for a change in Iran. If this can be done without "outside meddling", then that's definitely preferable. But one thing people in the West can do is to put pressure on companies that do business with the regime and thus indirectly supports it. This includes the (state owned) Norwegian oil company Statoil.

Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2004 :  19:46:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
If nobody in Iran is happy, why don't the citizens gang up together and start an uprising against the government?

That was always my thought also about Iraq, but I think revolution isn't still in the mentality of people of the countries in that area. And there's too strong connection between politics and religion, that's why it will never happen like in France 2 centuries ago.
In Iraq, for ex., the population was such accostumed to wars and daily violence, that they're still "indifferent" when their sons who want to become policemen or soldiers are blowed up every day. And now they could, they really could do something, but it seems that nothing is moving. Perhaps they're only too poor, scared and sick. But anyway they'll never do a revolution and kick out their dictators as for ex. they did in ex-Jugoslavia some years ago with Milosevic.
Not yet. Until they really don't know how precious democracy is. But how can they learn it if they don't experience it? That's the matter.
Even Germany had some years of democracy before electing Hitler, and anyway they didn't rebel against him. It was all so well organized from the beginning in his plans and they were all so much controlled, that it's like they losed their strength and let everything go. Some situations are not easy to explain in history.
Today nothing similar could ever happen in Europe, neither in Eastern countries of Europe, I think. But in the Middle East it's like in Europe at the beginning of the XX century (or worser). I think they need time and a bit, constant and wise support from outside. I agree with Geno's last paragraph.
There's a precedent, and it's China. They're slowly opening to the world and becoming a powerful country, without radical changes, but one day they'll have to do the critic wrench towards freedom.
Today young people want the same everywhere in the world.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2004 :  03:34:48  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
well all the power is in the "high level people" hands and instead of overthrowing the goverment ppl found another way...betraying eachother and giving eachother in to get credit...

and the mullahs have a good/smart toungue...they can convince u in 12 reasons to believe its the moon out in daytime...

and also I found a file containing nice information...
Iran is only insisting on the nuclear powerplant for 3 main factors:
1. slow the U.S down on Iraq so Mr. Ra****** & the others can get thier bags full of money then...
2. ...they force the people to get ready to stand against the U.S because...
3. ...they know that the U.S will NOT attack by troops untill their 100% finished with Iraq and once thier done..."those guys" will have enough time f*** off and get thier a**'s saved in time,

Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2004 :  11:08:08  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
<Kerry>President</Bush>

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1035.htm

Pleaseeee Lene,Dont sink my battleship

Poor me, floating out to sea, come on and see, how far I can set myself free

Go to Top of Page

norskelgen
Fan

France
130 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2004 :  12:51:44  Show Profile  Click to see norskelgen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well,finally bush wins ...

I cry my tears
But they're not for you
Playing a game
I know you've done too
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2004 :  01:05:10  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yep Bush won it...
what a strange world...4 years ago,this guy cheats and becomes president...he gets eggs thrown at his limo on the first day to the white house...
and what do we have now?

anyways I have some interesting info.
over 1 million Iranians promoted Bush in LA just because they know he WILL attack Iran (now U can believe that the ppl here really want a CHANGE!)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000