Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2004 :  00:52:39  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone and a Merry Christmas to you all (and Lene too) I have got 4 invites for gmail left , so being a nice member of the forum I’m going to give them away. Rules are 1 per person and 1st come 1st served.

Also if MarkO wants one then you can, if not then there will be 5 in total.

Good luck

Come on Lene, Don't give up now

Remember kids, CHIPS ARE VEGETABLES

Edited by - custard555 on 24 Jan 2005 21:44:59

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2004 :  00:56:25  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Funny, thought people would have jumped on this ASAP; maybe Lene fans site isn’t the place for putting up 1 GB e-mail space!

I’m going to give this topic a couple of days then I’m going to delete it.

Oh and can someone please translate this on the Italian side, maybe someone there might like a Google Gmail account!

Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2004 :  12:21:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have already been invited by Zuzzy. Thank you the same Custard.
I'll ask on the Italian side.

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

Ive lost my mind
Fan

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2004 :  16:21:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is gmail?

It sounds good though, 1GB of email, if you still have some invites I would be grateful to find out more if its ok. :)
Go to Top of Page

Daniel
Fan

Germany
103 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2004 :  16:30:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My mail provider upgraded all accounts (even the free ones) to one GB already some Months ago:
http://service.gmx.net/de/cgi/nreg

Plus you have a "Media Center" called kind of a web space. Well, it not really a web space, but it enables you to share files with other GMX members.
The only problem is that the GMX site seems to be in german only... But that shouldn't be a problem for Marko, if he needed one GB more.
Go to Top of Page

enel_int
Fan

Italy
14 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2004 :  21:28:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you still can, please invite me! what have I to do? thank you

Lene du får meg til å glemme tiden...... (som da eg var i Oslo..)
Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2005 :  18:18:26  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
An invitation has been emailed to enel_int @ herroluf@libero.it.

Thank you

4 more Gmail's left BTW!

Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2005 :  18:21:17  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ive lost my mind

What is gmail?

It sounds good though, 1GB of email, if you still have some invites I would be grateful to find out more if its ok. :)

I need your frist name, last name and your e-mail address (the invites are sent by e-mail)

thank you

Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2005 :  14:41:41  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by custard555

quote:
Originally posted by Ive lost my mind

What is gmail?

I need your frist name, last name and your e-mail address (the invites are sent by e-mail)

thank you

An invitation has been emailed to Gemma (AKA;Ive lost my mind)

Thank you

Edited by - custard555 on 02 Jan 2005 14:42:51
Go to Top of Page

Ive lost my mind
Fan

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2005 :  17:39:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Davide Girlando
Fan

Italy
5 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2005 :  00:34:30  Show Profile  Click to see Davide Girlando's MSN Messenger address  Send Davide Girlando a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe it's too late, but if you still don't know who to invite, well, I'm here! I'm pretty satisfied with my Yahoo mailbox actually, but I'd like to give gmail a try. Thanks!

dado2_714
Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2005 :  01:28:50  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Davide Girlando

Maybe it's too late, but if you still don't know who to invite, well, I'm here! I'm pretty satisfied with my Yahoo mailbox actually, but I'd like to give gmail a try. Thanks!

dado2_714

An invitation has been emailed to Davide at dado2_714@yahoo.it.

Go to Top of Page

Davide Girlando
Fan

Italy
5 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2005 :  16:17:16  Show Profile  Click to see Davide Girlando's MSN Messenger address  Send Davide Girlando a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I hadn't noticed yet, I had just finished saying good things about Yahoo and then it filtered your mail as spam... but this doesn't happen often, fortunately. However it's alright, thanks again!

dado2_714
Go to Top of Page

ToiletPapersR4GrossPPL
Fan

Sweden
3 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2005 :  09:27:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah first of all it sounds interesting....new stuff to me

but secondly, custrad555 why did you quote your own sig... I’ve seen some replies like this in the other forums (and just like what I saw there) it makes your post look terrible and kinda difficult to read. Don’t do such wasteful. Especially if you just want to post short comment or simple little words. You should care about the used memory. I found a forum named “Test Forum” you better go and have some experiment there! (BTW who created it ? That’s a good idea!) Let’s see how well (or poorly) the experiment you have created. If the tester did a bad job when coding, it will result in a crappy reply.

hope you understand and now don’t waste time thinking about my words, waste some experiments instead!

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS. But...they’re all gross, dirty and stinky no matter how pretty and tidy they look. That’s why I don’t do and use what they usually do and use. If you wake up in the morning, wash your face, brush your teeth, comb your hair, change your clothes, have some breakfast and then go to school/university or workplace and you don’t think there is something wrong with that then you must be gross! Don’t blame your God if you have so many acnes, pimples and blackheads on your face and body. Also don’t be confident when wearing bikini because you don’t look hot at all! You look like scary creature with spotted and blemished skin!!
Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2005 :  14:35:47  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ToiletPapersR4GrossPPL

yeah first of all it sounds interesting....new stuff to me

but secondly, custrad555 why did you quote your own sig... I’ve seen some replies like this in the other forums (and just like what I saw there) it makes your post look terrible and kinda difficult to read. Don’t do such wasteful. Especially if you just want to post short comment or simple little words. You should care about the used memory. I found a forum named “Test Forum” you better go and have some experiment there! (BTW who created it ? That’s a good idea!) Let’s see how well (or poorly) the experiment you have created. If the tester did a bad job when coding, it will result in a crappy reply.

hope you understand and now don’t waste time thinking about my words, waste some experiments instead!

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS. But...they’re all gross, dirty and stinky no matter how pretty and tidy they look. That’s why I don’t do and use what they usually do and use. If you wake up in the morning, wash your face, brush your teeth, comb your hair, change your clothes, have some breakfast and then go to school/university or workplace and you don’t think there is something wrong with that then you must be gross! Don’t blame your God if you have so many acnes, pimples and blackheads on your face and body. Also don’t be confident when wearing bikini because you don’t look hot at all! You look like scary creature with spotted and blemished skin!!

If you are talking about Post - 02 Jan 2005: 14:41:41, then that had nothing to do with me, I simply use the quote button and added my reply to the post, and it must have been the scrip error on the software.

Also I posted twice due to the fact that I was contacted by E-mail asking if they could have an invite to there E-mail address

Edited by - custard555 on 14 Jan 2005 14:38:53
Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2005 :  13:49:16  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, hope you are all having a fun non-working weekend, just to let you know, I have some Microsoft wallop(http://www.mywallop.com/ ) invitations and some Google Gmail (http://www.gmail.com ) left 2.

Please remember I need your first name, last name and E-mail address.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000