Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2005 :  12:34:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW!!! How beautiful!!! You're our saviour
Yesterday I could watch only to 3 min. of the show on NRK webtv, then it became all black and it told me to wait... too much. I tried to reload but when you reload you cannot enter again Strange Tv. I want to be able to link-up via satellite to the Norwegian channels!!

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2005 :  13:28:49  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A fantastic performance for a fantastic song...

Thanks, Daniel, damned you're quick

We also have the video, and others related to 'Venn' (thanks to staalorm), but Daniel is too fast for us. There are even more news about Lene, however, coming up shortly. It's kind of a juicy bit, so stay tuned :)

-----------------------------
tefjohs@lene-marlin.no
staff member, www.lene-marlin.no
Go to Top of Page

na
Fan

Norway
56 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2005 :  13:56:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What an awsome song! I saw it on TV yesterday. Funny to hear all of them sign in Norwegian, also Lene, but it sounds great.

------------------------
'til then i walk alone
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2005 :  14:49:05  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Brilliant. Nice song. I think Lene sounds even better in Norwegian. Her voice blended in nicely with Espen's. They should do a duet together. It'd be nice to hear it. Might speedy you are, Daniel.

So fragile, just you and me,
Barely staying afloat in this blood red sea.
The eyes i looked at as jewels of hope,
Now hold just despair, how shall we cope?

Your feelings crushed, easy to break,
A protective shield of love we make.
When we realise we shall be free,
To entwine in the hands of you and me...

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 22 Jan 2005 15:01:27
Go to Top of Page

norskelgen
Fan

France
130 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2005 :  00:18:35  Show Profile  Click to see norskelgen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hei hei
it's been a while that i didn't come back,and so i see this wonderful song !!! lene synger på norsk !!! i thought i'll hav edie before she sings in norvegian!!! she's got a pretty voice too in norwegian,maybe kind more innocent to me !!!i like it !!
thanks for all the work you're doing you guys to make this website,with all that links and translations !!! bra jobba!!!
greetz !!!

ps:are there concerts of lene marlin previewed for this summer in norway? ... got a 3 months training in oslo this summer,so if i can't see her in paris,maybe i'll be more lucky in norway
ps2: a friend of mine make me discover a norwegian band called GÅTE.i really love it!!! do someone know it???if not,i recommand you all to listen it!!!!that's all !!

I cry my tears
But they're not for you
Playing a game
I know you've done too
Go to Top of Page

Marcycampa
Fan

Italy
81 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2005 :  12:32:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by norskelgen

ps2: a friend of mine make me discover a norwegian band called GÅTE.i really love it!!! do someone know it???if not,i recommand you all to listen it!!!!that's all !!

I know them...have the cd Jygri...very good all in norwegian. A friend of mine in Norway made me discovered them...sounds good!

***En venn for livet vil du finne i meg. En som alltid vil være glad i deg, å
bry seg om deg. Så hvis jeg dør i natt, mn venn, lukk dine øyne og vi møtes
igjen!!***

Go to Top of Page

gretchen
Fan

Norway
1 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2005 :  21:57:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by norskelgen
a friend of mine make me discover a norwegian band called GÅTE.i really love it!!! do someone know it???if not,i recommand you all to listen it!!!!that's all !!

Gåte are really hot in Norway, the play a rare and really cool mix of Norwegian "folk music" and rock!
They have realised to albums: "Jygri" and "Iselilja".
some of their best songs (in my opinion)are: "Bendik og Årolija", "Ola I", "Kjærleik" and "Sjå attende".

To those of you who think the rap part of "Venn" is cool, Ravi(the rapper) has made some stuff earlier, the most famous is: "utadæsjælopplevelse".

Greetings from gretchen
Go to Top of Page

northside66
Fan

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2005 :  05:05:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Venn videos available here:

http://www.lene-marlin.no/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=21&Itemid=84
Go to Top of Page

custard555
Fan

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2005 :  00:37:31  Show Profile  Visit custard555's Homepage  Click to see custard555's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You would have thought www.lenemarlin.com would have been updated for the Charity CD!

www.arba13672.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/music/quas.swf" target="_blank">www.geocities.com/custard555/test.txt" border="0">Come on Lene, Don't give up now www.arba13672.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/music/quas.swf" target="_blank">www.geocities.com/custard555/pic/e-mail/russell1/monkeypoint.txt" border="0">

Remember kids, CHIPS ARE VEGETABLES

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2005 :  12:21:15  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Custard555

You would have thought www.lenemarlin.com would have been updated for the Charity CD!

I think its moderators and staff are suffering from Alzheimer's disease. They must think they're living in the 19th century or something.

So fragile, just you and me,
Barely staying afloat in this blood red sea.
The eyes i looked at as jewels of hope,
Now hold just despair, how shall we cope?

Your feelings crushed, easy to break,
A protective shield of love we make.
When we realise we shall be free,
To entwine in the hands of you and me...

Edited by - Helios Rietberg on 01 Feb 2005 12:23:42
Go to Top of Page

Pegasus_TDCi
Lene.it staff / Moderator

Italy
168 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2005 :  13:17:33  Show Profile  Visit Pegasus_TDCi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think that the Lene Marlin official website will not be updated or relaunched until a new album will be out or some other big event, since it has not been updated so far even with all the important news of last december. It has always been a bit a shame, but luckily there have been us keeping up the work so far

Hey what do you think of me now?
Am I not like I once
were
Still if you don't
know me,
what's the
story of this pen
I guess you're not a
stranger
and I can tell you're not a
friend
It might take a
while but I guess
I'll manage
waiting 'till then...

Then...
when you
confront me with your thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2005 :  00:12:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just saw that the Venn dubble album can be bought from a swedish internet store so I'm thinking of buying it. Does anyone have it? Is the rest of the album good?

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

abidhaq
Fan

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2005 :  23:09:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I gotta say I havent been on the site for about 6 months, the last time I was on was in August, and a lot of things have moved on, the charity song is so beautiful, I love it. Does anyone have a link to where I can download it, preferably throguh yousendit.com or youshareit.com format. The song once again is so beautiful especially Lene and Sissel's voices.
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2005 :  14:40:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the song really is great. It's wonderful to hear Lene sing in norwigian, it sounds really beutiful. I hope that she will also write some more songs in norwigian in the future.
Welcome back abidhaq.

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

abidhaq
Fan

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2005 :  22:54:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks guys for the warm welcome return and thannks for the download, cheers mate
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000