International Flavour
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jekil
Fan

Ireland
6 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2005 :  10:48:50  Show Profile  Visit jekil's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As i was looking thru the list of members i was so amazed the amount of international flavour and the amount of countries represented here. I couldn't believe how much Lene's music and beauty had reached the four corners of the earth from Canada to Russia to New Zealand to Chile. All continents are represented and so are all major areas. It just shows the effect Lene has on the world and shows her how much she means to us fans wherever we may be. In fact, in this website alone there were 38 nations represented.

Africa: Nigeria, South Africa

Europe: Andorra, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom,

Far East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan

Middle East: Iran, Israel

North/Central America: Canada, Panama, USA

Oceania: Australia, New Zealand

South America: Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Venezuela

Well done

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2005 :  11:16:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eheh, thank you for that work. As you might notice, there's not even one Japanese fan... I still don't understand why.

Anyway jekil WELCOME ON THE INTERNATIONAL BOARD!!

Cannot control this... this thing called Lene
Go to Top of Page

jekil
Fan

Ireland
6 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2005 :  14:59:51  Show Profile  Visit jekil's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the welcome.

Lene is such a big part of my musical life. I've been with her from the start and hope to be for many more years and albums. This is a great place to say how you feel about her.

In fact i was knew a fan from Japan so i know there out there. Probably haven't found this site yet though.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000