Lene on EMI Virgin's Official Release Plan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2003 :  20:45:57  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please go to

www.lene-marlin.no

to read about it :)

Yes, I'm not a politician, I'm not a royalty, I have not come back to rule the country. I'm just going to make some music. - Lene Marlin, August 2003.

Edited by - Tef Johs on 27 Aug 2003 20:46:43

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2003 :  09:17:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I went to the site yesterday evening (I do it 2-3 times per day now) but I didn't understand completely that news. Does it mean there are 2 different versions of YWT only in Norway?
Do you know if album and dvd will be released the same day?

“I’m here again because I’ve got my passion back. I’ve never thought about writing a song that will sell because I don't approach music like that. If I thought in that manufactured way, I know I wouldn’t be able to do it” Lene Marlin 2003
Go to Top of Page

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2003 :  09:58:19  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm currently working on getting an answer on the 2 different releases of the YWT single.

However, the album CD and the DVD will definitively be released on the same day - Week 39, September 22 (Monday).

Yes, I'm not a politician, I'm not a royalty, I have not come back to rule the country. I'm just going to make some music. - Lene Marlin, August 2003.
Go to Top of Page

memo
Fan

Norway
77 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2003 :  12:20:48  Show Profile  Visit memo's Homepage  Click to see memo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone :)

I've posted some more news about it on www.lene-marlin.no that explains abit more what we're dealing with :)

Also, we are working on something big, but we dont know if it'll work out yet :) you'll see more in the news later on..

-memo

www.lene-marlin.no" target="_blank">http://www.lene-marlin.no

memo@lene-marlin.no

currently looking for news-posters!
Go to Top of Page

quad
Fan

China
20 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2003 :  14:50:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just waitingˇ­ˇ­
Go to Top of Page