Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2003 :  12:39:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi dears ,
i ' m geike ( it ' s not a nickname , it ' s my true name ), i look like lene , and just wanted to introduce myself here .
i know there ' s a
belgian fan , and , just because i ' ve the same nationality ,
i want to talk a little with him , to make another friend , anyway
i ' m available even for the non-belgian boys/girls , sure !

" heaven ' s a place nearby , so I won ' t be so far away ; and if you ' ll try and look for me , maybe you ' ll find me someday "

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2003 :  00:27:05  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hallo Geike! Hoe gaat het?
ok, i dont wanna scare u away with my pooooooooor dutch
Just wanted to introduce myself..I'm Fanny, a 18-year-old girl from Lille, (north of france...very close to belgium ;)
i'll b happy to get to know u better

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2003 :  09:21:49  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by geike

hi dears ,
i ' m geike ( it ' s not a nickname , it ' s my true name ), i look like lene , and just wanted to introduce myself here .

Schone naam voor een schoon meiske ;-)
quote:
i know there ' s a
belgian fan , and , just because i ' ve the same nationality ,
i want to talk a little with him , to make another friend , anyway
i ' m available even for the non-belgian boys/girls , sure !

Eigenlijk zijn er hier al 2 Belgen, maar Ellen (nickname Passoa) heeft in dit forum nog nooit gepost.
Ik ben wel geen fan van chatten. Maar je mag me altijd een mailtje sturen (stefaan.dc@skynet.be).
Groetjes

Just the way we are
I guess you've seen it now
A mirror of ourselves sure makes us weird
Falling down
From a mountain of fright
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2003 :  15:31:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fantastische ! finally someone who speaks dutch here ... thankyou for all you wrote ! but I won ' t keep answering in this language , otherwise nobody ' ll understand what we ' re saying . when i ' ll get ( soon ) my e-mail back , of course we ' ll talk in dutch !!! anyway fanny and meriadoc , you ' re very , very nice and i ' d be glad too to know you better . i ' ll wait !
personal message for lene : je bent aan magnifiek zangeres !

" heaven ' s a place nearby , so I won ' t be so far away ; and if you ' ll try and look for me , maybe you ' ll find me someday "
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2003 :  00:40:03  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey Geike!
sorry to answer late at night but you see..i'm a sleep walker! hmm..you can e-mail me or if you have msn messenger I'd be glad to chat with u girly! I see we have some common points since ur mom is Italian, and your dad from belgium..hehe! Mine is Italian as well, and my dad is French/Belgian! Went back from Italy 2 weeks ago! Was in the Abruzzes..
Blablablah! Bored yet? hehe! kidding! but hey, hope 2 hear from u soon

p.s: check my profile for my email address

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2003 :  14:51:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey , what does it mean your dad ' s " french/belgian " ? maybe he has the double nationality ? i ' ve the double nationality too , but belgian/nederlands ...
unluckily i don ' t have msn messenger , but i ' ll make it very soon . we can chat together even here , during the time i ' ll make things better !
love ...

Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2003 :  16:53:31  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey Geike!
nah, my dad doesnt have the double nationality, but he's got Belgian roots..well, like most of northern French..hehe! i dont have the double nationality..I'm French only French! hehe!
yeah, sure we can chat here for the moment!
so, do u still go to school? or?.. im still on holiday since school starts in october for me
c ya!

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2003 :  16:25:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no thank god i have no school since june 2001 , i finished 2 years ago ... i ' m a singer , i will get my first contract by sony soon to replace geike arnaert in the band ( hoover )... all this . my mum transfered in italy ( she ' s not of italian , in fact her parents ' re from the town of roosendaal , in nederlands , and she is called lien wersteeg ! ) at 12 , because of my grandpa ' s work , you know , but she came back in roosendaal at 22 and met my dad , maxim , from knokke , in belgium ... i was born there , and transfered again in aosta some year ago ... it ' s been a long story ... and what ' s about your own family ?

Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2003 :  19:32:42  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey!
woah, it's kinda like a dream to b a singer! hehe!
Gonna do some literature and languages studies (english, spanish and norwegian)..
my family..well, my mom was born in Italy..my grandparents too..but after the second world war they were forced to quit the country cuz my grandfather was a communist, and well..you know what they used to think about communism during the cold war! hehe!
then my mom met my dad here, in France..But my nobody went back to Italy..I still have family there though..so we go there on holiday almost every summer!

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2003 :  09:50:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hihihi , i visited lille and paris they were SUPER !!! they ' ve a particular fascination , and french people ' re very charmy and ...cool ! i can ' t speak french , but i ' d like ... err ... dutch sound a little like german , and french like a refined italian ... i love refined things !!!
do you like candlelight ( i ' m too much romantic ...) ?

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2003 :  09:58:40  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by geike

Fantastische ! finally someone who speaks dutch here ... thankyou for all you wrote ! but I won ' t keep answering in this language , otherwise nobody ' ll understand what we ' re saying .

Er bestaan forums, zoals www.mbuzztalk.com waar verschillende talen mag gebruikt worden. Ik weet niet goed hoe ze het hier regelen.
quote:
when i ' ll get ( soon ) my e-mail back , of course we ' ll talk in dutch !!! anyway fanny and meriadoc , you ' re very , very nice and i ' d be glad too to know you better . i ' ll wait !

Thank you. You're too kind.
quote:
personal message for lene : je bent aan magnifiek zangeres !

I think she might understand it better in Norwegian
'Lene, De er en fantastisk sangerinne! ' (I hope this is the correct translation! )

--
Just the way we are
Falling down

Edited by - Meriadoc on 08 Sep 2003 18:52:30
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2003 :  18:17:22  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Woah Geike! didn't know you knew Lille! hehe!
Well, tell me if u're coming back here someday!
I often go to Belgium, I even go there by bike lol It's not far at all..Just smth like 8km! And I like ppl there very much! They're all nice and always ready for some fun! hehe!
I like the Dutch language! Wanted to learn it since nearby they speak it and all..
No, you're not too romantic! I love candlelight! I need to do that with my special someone soon! lol Good idea u gave me! thanx! hehe!
What r ur fav' bands/singers? (Lene of course =P but then?)

Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2003 :  10:06:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
being the hooverphonic ' s leader best friend i tell you i like hoover a lot , alternative music , so ...
but i like ella fitzgerald , anggun ( very nostalgic but good !!! ) , cher ... and i like some abba ' s production too ( 2000 ' s " the games we played " ) , costeau ' s ones ( 2001 ' s " the last good day of the year " ) , " je ' n ai merre " of alizée , dave ghanna ' s " i need you " , etc.etc. ... but i liked a lot the 90 ' s musically , especially the 1998/1999 . and , when i want to relax , i put classical music ... and you ?
no , i assure you i ' m very romantic , you know , i love fruits or flowers ' fragrances , sensitiveness , sweetness ... and , food ... strawberries with a lot of cream !!! i like to walk on the beach taking the hand during the pre-evening , languages like french ... i wish i ' d get engaged with a french boy , instead , my " disluck " , i ' m woth an usa ' s one ...
reply soon !
gei ( call me this way ( for everybody who didn ' t understand it yet , the pronounce ' s " hei-kah " ))

Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2003 :  18:58:00  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well..Hei Gei'
Woah..you...you..mean the band Hooverphonic?? Omg! I like them!! doh Are we talking about the same band? lol the band that made the song "mad about you"? jeez, was crazy about this song! hehe!
I love Lifehouse "breathing" and "everything", these songs mean allot to me..Then, I like 3 doors down "so I need you", I also like Abba, yeah I have their best off! hehe! The cardigans, a french band named Kyo, Saybia, U2, and so on..hehe!
I c you're very romantic yeah! I'm just like this too!
I like simple things that make a relationship special!
A French boy huh? hehe! my special someone is Norwegian so...I can say...They're not bad AT ALL! lol

talk to u soon!

Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2003 :  21:25:49  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Euh, the name of Hooverphonic's singer is Geike!? Coincidence?

--
Just the way we are
Falling down
Go to Top of Page

geike
Fan

Italy
46 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2003 :  08:32:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
for darkshy :
yes , just that band ! they ' re great , really !!! i know their leader since 10 years ago ... if you know the song " out of sight " ( the chorus looks like : " we ' ll always beee best friends , something between you and me " ) , well it ' s dedicated to me !!! do you like the other songs ? did you meet them ?
for the bands you named , i met u2 ' s bono , and i also met abba ( the singer ' s very cute ) ... at festivalbar 2000 ( it ' s a famous , italian music festival during summer ) ... in brief , i love music and i met some artist too . the next pretty show we can go together , eh ?
of course a french boy ... they ' re too much sensual !!!
for meriadoc :
it ' s only an unbelievable coincidence ( even because , if you notice , even in our country " geike " ' s very rare as a name )!!! hat ' s your hometown ? did you ever been to knokke ?
love you 2 !

gx

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000