Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Fan-club
 THE NORBURY NEPHEWS ADVENTURES
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Matty
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  12:29:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.lene.it/it/rubriche/norburynephews1.html

RAGA SE CI AIUTATE CON LA TRADUZIONE RIUSCIAMO A FARLO AVERE ALLO ZIO E A LENE SICCOME E' LUNGO E DIFFICILE DA TRADURRE....IO PROPONGO CHE IN 10 OGNUNO TRADUCE UN PEZZO POI SE QLC VUOLE FARNE PIU' DI UNO BENE ACCETTO...

Edited by - Matty on 17/11/2005 14:48:34

ALEXXX82
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  12:38:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eccezionale..... Bellissimi i disegni . Complimenti ragazzi!!
Lo zio e' veramente identico.... bellissima la bambina incavolata con in mano il palloncino.

"e tutto quello che devi fare è metterti le cuffie,sdraiarti per terra e ascoltare il cd della tua vita,traccia dopo traccia nessuna è andata persa,tutte sono state vissute e tutte in un modo o nell'altro servono ad andare avanti.Non pentirti,non giudicarti,sei quello che sei e non c'è niente di meglio al mondo.PLAY,PAUSE,REWIND e ancora,ancora,ancora non spegnere mai il tuo compositore continua a registrare e a mettere insieme i suoni della tua vita...e se scenderà una lacrima quando li ascolti,beh non avere paura... è come la lacrima di un fan che ascolta la sua canzone preferita.". - A tutti i fan

Edited by - ALEXXX82 on 17/11/2005 12:39:20
Go to Top of Page

BlaStO
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  12:49:50  Show Profile  Visit BlaStO's Homepage  Click to see BlaStO's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sto morendo....
auahauhuahuahuahuhauhauhahaua
auahuahuahahua
zuzzy sul motorino ke spara e parla kon al tel lo zio alistair....state davvero scoppiati!
bisogna tradurlo in inglese, se lo legge lo zio è FINITA!!!!
DOMLE bella storia!!!
MATTY disegni bellissimi!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Exila
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  14:42:46  Show Profile  Visit Exila's Homepage  Reply with Quote
azhuazhuahzuahuzhauhzuhauzhazhuhazuzha
auzhauzhauzhauzhuahzuahzuahzuahzuahzuahauhazuahuhauz
buhauhauahuahauhauahauhauhauahuahauahauh!!!

la bimba col palloncino è la chicca!

far, hidden, never to be found

Edited by - Exila on 17/11/2005 15:08:31
Go to Top of Page

Elena92
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  15:04:21  Show Profile  Visit Elena92's Homepage  Click to see Elena92's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
BUHUAHAUAHAUAHAUHAAUHAUAHAAUAHUAHAUAHAUAHAUAHAUAHAAUAHAUAHAUAHUAHAUA! Grandeee! Fa morire dal ridere!!!

<<...the soundtrack of my life...>>Elena92
Go to Top of Page

Danies
Staff

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  15:21:57  Show Profile  Visit Danies's Homepage  Click to see Danies's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
un'altro bonifico devo fare?
Ragazzi, sto morendo dal ridere....

bye
Danies

Lene Marlin, The Northern Light
Go to Top of Page

Luke
Staff

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  17:22:34  Show Profile  Click to see Luke's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Bellissimo! Complimenti a tutti e due!

"Lately I've been walking,
Walking in circles
Watching, waiting for something..."

The Rasmus - "In the shadows"
Go to Top of Page

Exila
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  17:28:31  Show Profile  Visit Exila's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Matty

RAGA SE CI AIUTATE CON LA TRADUZIONE RIUSCIAMO A FARLO AVERE ALLO ZIO E A LENE SICCOME E' LUNGO E DIFFICILE DA TRADURRE....IO PROPONGO CHE IN 10 OGNUNO TRADUCE UN PEZZO POI SE QLC VUOLE FARNE PIU' DI UNO BENE ACCETTO...

ho preso un paio d'ore e l'ho fatto tutto. (se ve lo chiedete, sì, non ho molto da fare, e sì, mi diverto.) spero sia decente.. comunque ricontrollate, chissà quante cavolate ho scritto!

Saturday evening, north of London, state road 17.
A couple in a 80's rover speed along on 50 km/h, the woman drives.
She's worn like an english woman that is going to have a tea at 05.00 Pm, here it is 17.
He wears an hawaiian shirt, the foots without socks are on the dashboard.
Uncle Alistair: "You could have let me drive..."
Aunt Jessica: "The last time, you entered Buckingam Palace on the wrong side of the road and you ran into the queen's rolls."
Uncle Alistair: "But it was immobile in the middle of the road..."
She stops dead the car. She faces him.
Aunt Jessica: "If you answer me i'll let you drive... which is the pointer of the speedometer?"
Uncle Alistair: "The one that says 20.31!"
Maxi banner "FESTIVAL OF THE SAUSAGE-EVENING'S THEME: VIKING."
Alistair smiles to Jessica.. The rover parks..

Alistair wears the turistic-viking's helmet and shows the T shirt "i love pølser". Flip-flop and knee-lenght pants.
Country music, festival's atmosphere.
Old men sprawled on the tables, happy families, fake blond guys serve sausages on the stands. Berni behind a counter directs the operations.
Jessica meets some friends and starts a chat. After some gossip Alistair gets bored... so he looks at the darts.
A kid is playing. He gets near smiling...

Uncle Alistair: "Hi kid... I show you a trick that i've been learned from a neapolitan friend..."
After a second the kid disappears and Alistair is throwing his darts while keeping his ice cream.
There it comes another child annoying the uncle.
Kid: "Or you center it, or you lose."
The uncle, acting like a boaster.
Uncle Alistair: "Hey.. Go asking Mike Hedge who centered his neapoletan mastiff behind the couch, turned and binded... Look how to do..."
He takes the dart. Flings. Errs. Holes a girl's balloon. She starts crying. Alistair takes the border of the kid's t-shirt, throws inside the darts and runs back to Jessica, smiling.
Jessica says goodbye to her friends and withdraws with Alistair.
Aunt Jessica:"Don't make me ashamed."
Alistair looks at her reassuring and shows both the thumbs up for say "OK!! DON'T WORRY!!"

Then he takes her hand and leads her to the stand of the man who sells candy floss.
Uncle Alistair: "I've let my points' card in the car.. i go to search it.. every 20 pounds of candy floss i win a pair of sticks for eating chinese.. I'll be right back!"
Jessica smiles sweetly to him.
Alistair runs to the car.. after 3 steps he already doesn't know where he is.
He enters in a stand, the Bingo one.
His eyes shine. He takes his mobile phone. He types a number while walking to the cash.

Boss Alessandro: "Uè" answers a familiar voice.
Uncle Alistair: "Boss Alessandro!!! I'm at the sausage's festival!"
Boss Alessandro: "Uè Alistair, but why do you call me always, whatever you're doing? Are the sausages any good?"
Uncle Alistair: "Yes yes... There's the bingo! I take the schedules!!"
Boss Alessandro: "Take one also for the fanclub, the reserve fund pays."
Uncle Alistair: "And with this one you have to pay me 21 pounds.."
Boss Alessandro: "Yes, i know it, Dany will make you a draft."
Flush's noise...
Uncle Alistair: "Boss Alessandro.. Are you on the bathroom?"
Boss Alessandro: "No no, not at all. Ja, let me finish, we'll talk later."
Uncle Alistair: "Ok... bye!"
Said this he makes a movement with the hand like he was greeting Zuzzy and he was in front of him.
The cashier stares at him with anger. A file is born.
Uncle Alistair: "Ten.. better, eleven bingo's schedules. And some snack. Do you give me a lucky charm kiss?" Winks.
With the cheek red-slape, he runs to a table.

He sits. He takes his bag of lucky charm numberscover beans. He winks to his neighbour.
Uncle Alistair: "Is the 17 out? And the 20? A friend of mine knows the neapolitan cabala by heart..."
They extract the numbers.
The uncle sees a chinese girl who wanders through the tables, flirting with the old men.
Uncle Alistair: "Nippa, come here that you'll take me fortune! But no tarocs, ok?

The uncle, absorbed in the game, covers his schedules with beans. He goes on winking.
Uncle Alistair: "Did you see her? Do you like beans? It's the 25 out? Did you know i'm friend with Bono?"
The other one: "And i'm the cousin of Gazza Gascogne."
They go on saying numbers. The squares little by little are becoming all full.
Uncle Alistair: "Hei i miss 46 for make bingo!"
Speaker: "46!"
Alistair looks at the man who extracts the numbers, looks at the schedules, looks the men, looks the schedules, looks a man who rob another man, looks the schedules, looks the bag of bean, looks the schedules and realizes. He jumps throwing away the table.

"BIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
He climbs the bench, jumps on another table, starts dancing, shaking his bottom, waving the pelvis, hands on the buttocks, howls, screams.
He leaps happily to the cash, yelling raspberries to the old ladies and throwing away the schedules on the tables. Smiles with 120 tooths.
Uncle Alistair: "What did i win?"

The woman lifts up an envelope from under the cash.
Cashier: "An appartment in Oslo."
Uncle Alistair: "An appartment in Oslo? But it wasn't supposed to be a signed cd by Ravi?"
Cashier: "No..."
The uncle snorts.
Uncle Alistair: "And what do i do now with this?"
He takes the envelope and walks away unenthusiastic. Fills the cheeks with air.
Uncle Alistair: "And now what do i say to Jessica... She doesn't want me to play bingo..."
and plays with the mobile phone. He stares at it. Phones Zuzzy.
Boss Alessandro: "Alistair, again.. i'm busy!" (on the background sound of a gunfight)
Uncle Alistair: "Thanks to my ability and to my practical and cynical sense when it comes to business, without speaking of my sparkling intuit..."
Boss Alessandro: "Cut it off, you seems a Marko's post."
Uncle Alistair: "I won a house in Oslo at the bingo!!! But you know, Jessica doesn't want me to play it.. Do you want it?"
Boss Alessandro: "Are you joking? Of course i want it. DO YOU STOP IT OR NO???"
Blast of machinegum.
Uncle Alistair: "Am i disturbing you?"
Boss Alessandro: "No, not anymore."
The shots calm down, distant klaxons.
Boss Alessandro: "I have to run away! We'll speak later!
Uncle Alistair: "Ok boss! Bye!"
And he pretends to say him goodbye, like he was in front of him. A girl stares at him with anger.

Uncle Alistair: "Good, now i can go back to Jess... Jessica!!!!!"
He runs to the candy floss' machine.
Jessica is angry. In front of her a hamper of candy floss' sticks.
Alistar looks at her ashamed and looks at the ground.
She takes him by a ear and drags him away.
Uncle Alistair: "Was it good?" grumbles.

far, hidden, never to be found
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  17:45:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A essere onesto, m'hanno fatto ridere molto di + altre storie lette finora, tipo quella con Abel a Genova. Forse mi sfuggono dei riferimenti a cose dette da Alistair (tipo il bingo) però in generale mi sembra che manchino le battute di spirito e anche una certa trama.
Inedito il modo in cui viene dipinto Zuzzy (poveraccio ) evidentemente il pregiudizio che hanno gli stranieri sui napoletani. Però nn mi fa ridere lo stesso.
Per quanto riguarda i disegni di Matty invece, devo dire che sono restato davvero sorpreso: mi è sembrato di vedere certe scene di Monkey Island. Mi piacciono molto l'uso morbido dei colori e le tonalità e poi l'idea dei quadretti. Anche zuzzy e la bambina sono riuscitissimi.

Devo scrivere di meno?

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Go to Top of Page

Domle
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  18:29:30  Show Profile  Visit Domle's Homepage  Send Domle an ICQ Message  Click to see Domle's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ci lavoreremo su, Marko

--------------------------------
Di lui al saluto con Lene ricordo distintamente anch'io il "Come here!" e il tendere le braccia di Lene.
Domle stava proprio a fianco a me; mi sono sorpreso x un attimo,
perche' Domle e' stato l'unico ad essere stato "riconosciuto", ma come dimenticare l'onnipresente tifoso del TIL?

-----Aker brygge, sarai per sempre la mia neste stopp... -----
Go to Top of Page

ALEXXX82
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  18:50:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Complimenti Eva! Sei una scheggia

"e tutto quello che devi fare è metterti le cuffie,sdraiarti per terra e ascoltare il cd della tua vita,traccia dopo traccia nessuna è andata persa,tutte sono state vissute e tutte in un modo o nell'altro servono ad andare avanti.Non pentirti,non giudicarti,sei quello che sei e non c'è niente di meglio al mondo.PLAY,PAUSE,REWIND e ancora,ancora,ancora non spegnere mai il tuo compositore continua a registrare e a mettere insieme i suoni della tua vita...e se scenderà una lacrima quando li ascolti,beh non avere paura... è come la lacrima di un fan che ascolta la sua canzone preferita.". - A tutti i fan
Go to Top of Page

Matty
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  19:34:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
applausone con le mani giganti di peluche per la Eva!!!!
GRAZIE MILLE PER LA TRADUZIONE!!!
Matty

Probabilmente è veroc he fanno più ridere gli altri episodi...ma la storiella di Morten è nata lì per lì in chat, è più spontanea e fine a se stessa, questo è più ragionato e censurato perchè cmq fa parte di una serie di episodi ed è solo l'incipit...l'episodio numero zero...introduce quindi è normale, qua ci sono dei paletti, nell'altro no..
Cmq commenti, complimenti e critiche son sempre ben accette:)
Matty

P.S. Raga un minimo di invenzione c'è non tutto deve essere per forza ricondotto a cose reali.

Edited by - Matty on 17/11/2005 20:00:21
Go to Top of Page

BlaStO
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  19:54:40  Show Profile  Visit BlaStO's Homepage  Click to see BlaStO's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
grandissima amore miooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Matty
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  20:02:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MATTY E DOMLE
TRADUZIONE A CURA DI EXILA ALIAS EVA ALIAS BLASTA...
EDITO DA ZUZZY&ditore
Go to Top of Page

ambrogivs
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  20:14:30  Show Profile  Click to see ambrogivs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Uahahahahah,Matty sei un grande

Go to Top of Page

marcycampa
Fan

Posted - 17/11/2005 :  23:34:24  Show Profile  Visit marcycampa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Azz non riesco a vedere i disegni... forse ho troppo lento il pc... Cmq andrebbero tradotti anche i racconti di Domle e anche quelli inviati perchè sono TROPOOOOO forti!!!!

"La vita da un finestrino corre veloce, non si fa a tempo a guardare il paesaggio che subito svanisce" F. Ceniti in I cassetti perduti
Go to Top of Page

ambrogivs
Fan

Posted - 18/11/2005 :  00:21:53  Show Profile  Click to see ambrogivs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ah,ma la storia l'ha scritta Domle!!Allora complimenti anche a lui!

Go to Top of Page

Len
Fan

Posted - 18/11/2005 :  14:10:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dovete mettere una faccina che si sbellica dalle risate... queste ----> non esprimono al meglio il mio stato attuale....troooopppoo forte!!!^______________^
complimenti guys!^^

-----------
Len
You live inside of me Lene..
Le persone cambiano e si dimenticano di avvisare gli altri. ....VIVI E LASCIA VIVERE!!
Vivo lassù..senza limiti di spazio,senza limiti di tempo..sono uno spirito libero nessuno potrà mai conquistarmi..a meno che non si presenti sotto forma di pizza!!^^ -Nuvola-
..COME CI FREGA L'AMORE,DA DEGLI APPUNTAMENTI E POI VIENE QUANDO GLI PARE.. (Liga)

AMO GLI HUSKY!!!! e presto avrò il mio Buck!
Go to Top of Page

Elena92
Fan

Posted - 18/11/2005 :  15:13:55  Show Profile  Visit Elena92's Homepage  Click to see Elena92's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marko

Per quanto riguarda i disegni di Matty invece, devo dire che sono restato davvero sorpreso: mi è sembrato di vedere certe scene di Monkey Island.

è vero...lo ho pensato anke io!!!!Sembrano i disegni del videogioco d monkey island (1 capolavoro d videogame!!!)

E complimentoni ad Exila x la traduzione!!!!
Ciauz...

<<...the soundtrack of my life...>>Elena92
Go to Top of Page

Nemo
Fan

Posted - 18/11/2005 :  21:40:58  Show Profile  Visit Nemo's Homepage  Click to see Nemo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Complimenti ragazzi. E' bellissimo. Mi sono piegato dal ridere. Grandi e molto originali.

Zuzzolone, Zuzzolone, per un dolce sonnellino, per guardare la TV....
Go to Top of Page

tiziano_lm
Fan

Posted - 18/11/2005 :  22:11:01  Show Profile  Click to see tiziano_lm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Complimenti a Matty e a Domle!!!! A vedere il disegno di Alistair impaurito dalla bambina col palloncino mi sono ammazzato dal ridere!!! Siete grandi!!! Bravi bravi!!

I guess I'll go / far hidden / never to be found...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.59 sec. Snitz Forums 2000