Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Fan-club
 Buon Natale! ...E buon 2006!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

ambrogivs
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  00:44:34  Show Profile  Click to see ambrogivs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
...Non ci credo,nessuno ha aperto un topic di auguri?

Ebbene,lo farò io.

Tantissimi auguri di Buon Natale a tutto il fan-club!

Edited by - President on 01/01/2006 00:31:48

DarKlaus
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  01:06:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.lene.it/it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5178

Alla fine si è preso a pretesto questo topic qui per farsi gli auguri ma visto che non era proprio quello l'argomento io questo lo lascio aperto per chi non leggesse di là e volesse fare gli auguri lo stesso
Go to Top of Page

Zuzzy
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  01:11:23  Show Profile  Visit Zuzzy's Homepage  Send Zuzzy an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Auguroni a tutti!!!
Go to Top of Page

Panzer
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  04:04:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Auguri animali
Go to Top of Page

MSR-27
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  10:31:42  Show Profile  Click to see MSR-27's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Panzer

Auguri animali

Auguri, salame.

E a tutti voialtri insaccati.

" Senti com'è buono?"
" Cosa?"
" Il Napalm, non lo senti? Non c'è niente al mondo che abbia questo odore.
Mi piace l'odore del napalm al mattino.
Una volta, abbiamo bombardato una collina, per 12 ore, e finita l'azione siamo andati a vedere.
Non c'era più neanche l'ombra di quegli sporchi bastardi...
Ma quell'odore..Sai, quell'odore di benzina...tutto intorno... profumava come...come di VITTORIA.
Un bel giorno questa guerra finirà."
Lt.Col. Bill Kilgore
Go to Top of Page

blackkared
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  11:00:48  Show Profile  Visit blackkared's Homepage  Click to see blackkared's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Buon Natale a tutti!!

Go to Top of Page

tiziano_lm
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  11:04:38  Show Profile  Click to see tiziano_lm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Li ho fatti nell'altro topic, cmq anche qui TANTI AUGURI A TUTTI VOI!!!

I guess I'll go / far hidden / never to be found...
Go to Top of Page

Jokestry
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  11:24:53  Show Profile  Click to see Jokestry's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Auguri people! mangiate a volontà oggi!

Your tainted flesh, polluted soul through a mirror I behold. Throw a punch, shards bleed on the floor.
Tearing me apart but I don't care anymore. Should I regret or ask myself ARE YOU DEAD YET?
Go to Top of Page

Eglie
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  12:15:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Buon Natale a tutto il fan club!
Go to Top of Page

cri
Staff

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  14:14:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tanti auguri a tutti di un felice e sereno Natale!!!

*Cri*
Go to Top of Page

koletz
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  14:50:35  Show Profile  Visit koletz's Homepage  Click to see koletz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Auguroni a tutti!

+    +    +    +    +    +    +    +    +
HOW WOULD IT BE, IF YOU WEREN'T THERE?
Go to Top of Page

cianotico
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  15:00:06  Show Profile  Click to see cianotico's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Buon Natale!!!!

...the things you thought you lost, were gone...
Go to Top of Page

Attilio
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  15:04:27  Show Profile  Send Attilio an ICQ Message  Click to see Attilio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
TANTI TANTI TANTI AUGURISSIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  15:12:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Buon Natale di cuore a tutti voi!!
Il mio augurio è di trascorrere giorni sereni con le persone cui vogliamo bene, e se possiamo ricordiamoci anche di condividere con qualcuno meno fortunato la nostra gioia o almeno il nostro benessere

I will always be doing music, but there are nobody who knows how it will turn out.
I will always be doing music, but there are other people who will decide whether I'll be staying....

Go to Top of Page

salvo.p
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  15:25:27  Show Profile  Visit salvo.p's Homepage  Click to see salvo.p's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Buon Natale a tutti anche da parte mia!!!

Lene è tornata...
Go to Top of Page

Danies
Staff

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  15:53:17  Show Profile  Visit Danies's Homepage  Click to see Danies's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Buon Natale a tutti ragazzi!

bye bye
Danies

Lene Marlin, The Northern Light
Go to Top of Page

President
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  17:01:20  Show Profile  Visit President's Homepage  Click to see President's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Dopo gli auguri di Lene ed Alistair, speriamo di poter trascorrere tutti dei giorni sereni e di meritato riposo.

Vota Lene!!! Basta un click!

Una voce d'angelo che mi riempie il cuore, eccolo il vero nettare della vita...
Go to Top of Page

Luke
Staff

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  17:17:46  Show Profile  Click to see Luke's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Tanti auguri di buon Natale anche da parte mia.

Possiate trascorrere giorni sereni con le persone che vi sono più care.

"Lately I've been walking,
Walking in circles
Watching, waiting for something..."

The Rasmus - "In the shadows"
Go to Top of Page

RereChan
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  17:23:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tanti sani auguri a tutti voi!
Io ho l'impressione che gli auguri di Lene ci porteranno bene...
Forse perche' amare fa bene allo spirito...

But hey you can't see me,you don't sense my stay;I shouldn't have waited,and now She's up there,sings like an angel,and where the angels sing,nothing but light that comes into sight;a mirror of ourself sure make us weird,so I see right through you;what do you think of me now?I pass by,don't dare to stop.She's walking there alone,not a doubt in her mind,the pain was almost more than I could bear,will never know,just wonder why;I needed the laughs,I needed you tonight,you weren't there,distant far away;I'm sorry,it's just too late,I didn't think we'd come this far;tell me I'm wrong,please come and find me my love;I fight against the hours.Have you ever felt some kind of emptiness inside?Hurts inside,no scars to show;tell me what you saw,if I got scared I don't know.How would it be?I'm sorry that I could not be as perfect as you wanted me;and I was waiting patiently,never to know,never to know;If I had a choice..I thought I did everything right;her eyes are closed;the candle wouldn't stop burning,do you want the real story?If I said I love you,what would you do?
Go to Top of Page

rox90
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  18:54:57  Show Profile  Click to see rox90's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Tantissimissimissimi auguroni di cuore a tutti!!!!

-Rox90-
...and if you're scared I'll hold your hand
like I know you'd do for me too...

Go to Top of Page

Knox
Fan

Posted - 25/12/2005 :  19:45:07  Show Profile  Visit Knox's Homepage  Click to see Knox's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Altro Topic, altre GIF !

Ancora un caldo Augurio di Buon Natale a tutti voi, e che l'anno nuovo porti Felicità, Amore, Serenità e... perchè no, Lene in Italia !

Verdeggianti pianure sconfinate, rigogliose terre incontaminate di mondi lontani. Ma anche la maestosità del mare. Mare aperto, dove è facile perdersi. Naufragare piacevolmente nelle rassicuranti profondità oceaniche dei tuoi occhi.
Lene, i'm lost in you....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.18 sec. Snitz Forums 2000