Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Fan-club
 Viaggio in Norvegia!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Franko
Fan

Posted - 18/07/2006 :  23:49:33  Show Profile  Visit Franko's Homepage  Click to see Franko's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Dormite, riposatevi che domani sara un lunghissimo viaggio.

23 Maggio 2006: Siamo tornati!!

Go to Top of Page

glykeriae
Fan

Posted - 19/07/2006 :  00:24:29  Show Profile  Visit glykeriae's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ma bbeati voi!

cmq Buon Viaggio!

there's always something new to learn
Go to Top of Page

Nemo
Fan

Posted - 19/07/2006 :  06:38:32  Show Profile  Visit Nemo's Homepage  Click to see Nemo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ciao ragazzi/a Buon viaggio. Divertitevi e non becate troppa Norwaygnocca.

Go to Top of Page

BlaStO
Fan

Posted - 19/07/2006 :  07:56:48  Show Profile  Visit BlaStO's Homepage  Click to see BlaStO's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ragazzi che nottata....ho dormito pochissimo!Ieri sera son andato a mangiar una pizza buonissima e per nn far brutta figura ne ho mangiata 500gr....mi son girato e rigirato nel letto tutta la nottata, un blasto che nn ha dormito neanche 2ore stanotte ora cerca di far i bagagli!!!hihihihihihhi

How It Would Be Being Champions Of The World?
Go to Top of Page

tiziano_lm
Fan

Posted - 19/07/2006 :  11:34:16  Show Profile  Click to see tiziano_lm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Tutto preparato! Tutto pronto x la partenza!
Grazie a tutti! Penseremo anche a voi lassł!

I guess I'll go / far hidden / never to be found...
Go to Top of Page

Luly
Fan

Posted - 19/07/2006 :  11:54:58  Show Profile  Click to see Luly's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Buon viaggio ragazzi...salutateci la Parigi del Nord...

Heaven is a place nearby...and if you try to look for me...maybe you'll find it someday!
Go to Top of Page

Paoletta90
Fan

Posted - 19/07/2006 :  13:05:41  Show Profile  Click to see Paoletta90's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Buon viaggio a tutti qnt e divertitevi!

"I can tell you about the times, you know, when I wished to leave this world"
Go to Top of Page

President
Fan

Posted - 19/07/2006 :  13:20:55  Show Profile  Visit President's Homepage  Click to see President's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Buon viaggio a tutti! Divertitevi e fate qualche bella foto!

Una voce d'angelo che mi riempie il cuore, eccolo il vero nettare della vita...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.13 sec. Snitz Forums 2000