Lene.it International Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Forums
 Off Topic
 All the game you play. (Don't just play, say it)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  12:24:42  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well yea...but I dont think that EA games has written that MOH would work on a P1????
I mean the System requirments were a p3 800mhz right? (I dont really remember)
That means U could play it iwth 1/4 of the CPU needed...

And for gaming news...U should check gamespot.com

And U don't know what your missin on MGS...Read some reviews!

I'm the kinda G that little homies want to be like
On my knees in the night, saying prayers in the street light
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  12:56:51  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Okay I gatherd some review info. from gamefaqs...

x/10: Reviews:

0~3 = 1 person (A Zelda fanboy)
3~6 = 6 ppl
6~10 = 47 ppl (10/10= 35 ppl & 9/10= 9 ppl the others were 8,7 and I think one 6)

Gamespot Reviw: 8.5/10
Gamepro: 5/5
Gaming Target: 9.5/10
PSX Extreme: 9.9/10
And Game Revolotion: 18/20

That pretty much explains the game...
And I think MGS won the most anticipated game of 98 and i think 3 E3 game-of-the-show

---

Edited by - Superfan on 26 Aug 2004 12:58:51
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  15:22:34  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey Tarnim, thanks for all that info! It really solved the puzzles in my head. But that means i'll have to go on a real spring cleaning spree on my computer...

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

The path of access leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2004 :  00:24:03  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
What is your graphic card?

And for the non T&L thing...your CPU can work with under 2.0ghz...about 1.4 Full Cach should be enough...
And if your Graphic Card is full compataible with Direct X 9.0 (100% Match) there's nothing 2 worry about...
and as I thought they'd use nvidia &/or ATI +/or Intel...those three are the best!!!
And I doubt they are really needed...as said U need a 32 RAM card...
If u can play Hitman 3/IGI2/Maxpayne2/GTA 4(I think)/Splinter Cell/...
U should be ok...

Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2004 :  06:35:16  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You're speaking in another language! I have a G-FORCE 4 graphic card, but i don't understand the rest.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.

The path of access leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

Comme le monde est grand.
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2004 :  13:48:55  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well a Geforce 4 card...I dunno what model but u Helios shouldn't be worried about anythin...not for these years at least

Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2004 :  00:40:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a Intel® Extreme Graphics 82845 and a 2,0 GHz processor and 256 Mb ram. In other words the minimum requirments with an unrecomended card. What do you think, should I worry?

-----
you're right in all the things you do
in all the choises you make
don't be afraid
it all works out in the end
-Lene Marlin, "It's All Good"
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2004 :  02:40:15  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I dont think U should worry,
I mean even if your Graphic card doesn't make it your CPU will do the job...unless ur graphic card is REALLY low...
(I'll research a bit about your video card and post the results here)

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2004 :  05:45:26  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Okay...I got some results...
Overall U shouldn't have any problems at all...
If U want info about your card just follow these steps:
Right Click My Computer -> Properties -> Hardware -> Device Manager,
Then Right Click your card, and on one of the tabs there should be some information about your memory,
Now that should be at least 32 (According to what that link says),
Because even if your card isn't T&L (Wich I doubt) u have a 2.0 ghz CPU, so that'll solve the problem...
So based on the techs. U shouldn't have any problems at all exept for getting the game!

Edited by - Superfan on 29 Aug 2004 06:18:15
Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2004 :  14:52:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx alot! I have 64 Mb graphic memory so it will hopefully work.

-----
don't be afraid
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2004 :  00:00:37  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh one more thing (though I think its a bit late...today at gamefaqs.com
Its Jill (Resident Evil) VS. Ryu Hayabusha (Ninja Gaiden or Dead Or Alive i think)

please vote 4 Jill...

Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2004 :  22:29:43  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi ppl again...I was/am replaying the Silent Hill games again...just wanted to let you know its a must try!

Silent Hill1 -> PS1 Only: Extremely Scary...I first played it when I was 12 thinking it's a normal action game...and I went out cold...(Embarrising huh? try it out at MIDNIGHT)
I didn't touch the game till I baought it again last year and played it...finished it...now I'm on Hard mode and I making sure I play it only 1:00A.M+ with headphones and high volume
(NOTE: DON'T try that on your first play)

Silent Hill2 -> PS2/X-Box/PC: Excellent story...It makes all the other Silent hill games interesting 2 play...but not scary (at least not as scary as SH1)

Silent Hill3 -> I've played this a bit here & there and I just baought it but I cant play it (System requirments) I'm buying a new PC for this game!

Overall you should all try these games...you'll figure that Alone In the Dark/Resident Evil are nothing but babyish games...

Go to Top of Page

Tarnim
Fan

Sweden
403 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  10:08:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If they're scary they're not for me. I don't like to be scared.

-----
don't be afraid
Go to Top of Page

Helios Rietberg
Fan

Malaysia
710 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  10:32:47  Show Profile  Visit Helios Rietberg's Homepage  Click to see Helios Rietberg's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... things have changed a bit, for me.

I still adore Age of Empires and Age of Mythology, but i've played it so many times i've decided to move on.

Everyone around me, the newspapers and the internet were full of praise for Sid Meier's Civilisation, so i decided to give it a go. It's pretty alright, but i think Civilisation III is the best. Don't play Civilisation I. It'll give you a sense of misery. At least for me. Civilisation III has lovely graphics; i especially love their zoom out maps where you can see the whole city, especially if you've built a wonder of the world like The Collosus or something.

Go give it a go! Get the collectors' edition.

These angels of light i cannot see,

Restrained by this untouchable purity.

Inaccessible place of love and peace,

Yet here i am left, in the darkness of Hades.
Go to Top of Page

Superfan
Fan

Iran
658 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2004 :  12:08:56  Show Profile  Click to see Superfan's MSN Messenger address  Send Superfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Strategy?
- not my type
And for Tarnim: Silent Hill2 isn't so scary
(Its still a bit jumpy at midnight)
and it has an excellent story (the text on the right side of my sig is the opening to it, can U figure it out?)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000