USA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

EsJen
Fan

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2003 :  09:55:29  Show Profile  Visit EsJen's Homepage  Send EsJen an AOL message  Click to see EsJen's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I wish they would say something about the U.S!! is Lene being released here of what??? yes or no? ahh I can't wait any longer!

Tef Johs
Fan

Norway
496 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2003 :  15:15:07  Show Profile  Visit Tef Johs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I feel for you in the US :(

I do think the album is going to be released in the US this time around. It would be strange if they didn't try at least once.

However, there are ways to order the album on the internet, why don't you give that a try? It might cost you a bit more, but it is bound to be worth it.

Go to Top of Page

memo
Fan

Norway
77 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2003 :  15:45:05  Show Profile  Visit memo's Homepage  Click to see memo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've contacted EMI Music in the US, and awaiting answers from them...
Lets hope it's a positive one :)

-memo

http://www.lene-marlin.no

memo@lene-marlin.no

currently looking for news-posters!
Go to Top of Page

Marko
Staff Lene.it / Moderator

Italy
949 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2003 :  16:47:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I already said, I think Lene will promote her album in Europe and Asia this year and next spring in USA.
Surely she'll go to USA. Otherwise the news about her travelling to USA and the American collaborator would have no sense.

This is Lene Marlin, an angel sent on Earth to sing with celestial voice the endless beauty of Paradise.
Hearing to her voice lets us come nearer to perfection.
Go to Top of Page

nightsh
Fan

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2003 :  17:19:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See what's here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000BZNJR/ref=sr_aps_dvd_1_1/202-3331370-1232660

Heaven is a place nearby.
Go to Top of Page

tefjohs
Fan

Norway
26 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2003 :  21:43:11  Show Profile  Visit tefjohs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm going to buy that DVD *and* at least 2 copies of the ordinary CD, *and* I've pre-ordered the Japanese version of it as well...

I'm not taking any chances whatsoever with this album. It's like it's already a classic, and it's not even out yet!!!
Go to Top of Page

Meriadoc
Fan

Belgium
489 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2003 :  21:00:57  Show Profile  Visit Meriadoc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EsJen

I wish they would say something about the U.S!! is Lene being released here of what??? yes or no? ahh I can't wait any longer!

I heard a rumour that the album would be on sale at Apple's Itunes Musicstore, but I don't have any confirmation at this time.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000