HELP!!!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2003 :  00:43:59  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, anyone know what's going on In England?

I turned on the TV today, tuned into "The Box" and saw that they had "Another Day" by Lene Marlin listed on there. I stayed on that channel all night - but all it played was crap like Justin Timberland and Christina Whatsername!

Is their gonna be a different single released in the UK? If so, when??

Somebody help me...PLEASE!! I'm not a bad person!

tefjohs
Fan

Norway
26 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2003 :  01:02:36  Show Profile  Visit tefjohs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
According to the Virgin UK website, the single to be released over there is also "You weren't there". It says "July 28", but that is of course the airplay (radio) date.

Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2003 :  01:11:26  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I'd read that too. Although, I haven't heard "You Weren't There" played on any radio stations over here yet.

Strange that The Box is playing a different song though. In a way it's cool because it means I'll get to hear another song before the albums released.

Thanks anyway.

Edited by - Dazzy on 23 Aug 2003 01:12:58
Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2003 :  12:45:42  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok, I see what's happened. I just saw a clip on The Box for "Another Day" and it's exactly the same song as "You Weren't There".

They've either got the title mixed up with the name of the album - or it's being released under a different name over here. Although I thought "Another Day" was a different song completely.
Go to Top of Page

tefjohs
Fan

Norway
26 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2003 :  16:42:09  Show Profile  Visit tefjohs's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Another Day" IS a completely different song! And it's the title of the album. "The Box" obviously has seriously screwed up the names of the single vs. the album :)

I'm positive it's not released under a different name (why should it, it would be very confusing).
Go to Top of Page

adamqaisar
Fan

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2003 :  19:21:05  Show Profile  Visit adamqaisar's Homepage  Click to see adamqaisar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yes, the Box. I've been watching it for ages... and well... I haven't seen the video on it (saw it on Flaunt) but I have seen a very long ad for it, obviously with Lene in and she looks gorgeous.
Go to Top of Page

Dazzy
Fan

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2003 :  03:35:34  Show Profile  Click to see Dazzy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah - she does look gorgeous, I never really thought of her thet way before. I always just appreciated her for her singing. But don't you think that with her new shorter hair and her new sexier image - she looks a little like the girl from the Cardigans?
Go to Top of Page

adamqaisar
Fan

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2003 :  09:59:25  Show Profile  Visit adamqaisar's Homepage  Click to see adamqaisar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Now that you say it, in the Video for YWT she does look a bit like her, but she's still as distinctive as she ever was.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000