Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Lene Marlin
 lene-news from norway
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

kind
Fan

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  18:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bene ho tradotto e ho capito che lene ha il silicone e presto farà dei ventilatori. grazie dell'aiuto mem!

All she needs is you...And she wishes today was three year ago...
Go to Top of Page

memory4
Fan

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  21:28:18  Show Profile  Visit memory4's Homepage  Click to see memory4's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ehi io ho solo proposto una soluzione, nn ho mica detto che tutto quello che viene detto qui sia inteligente... nn c'è bisogno di fare del sarcasmo!

quote:
bene ho tradotto e ho capito che lene ha il silicone e presto farà dei ventilatori. grazie dell'aiuto mem!

All she needs is you...And she wishes today was three year ago...

A qsto proposito avrei una domanda: ma siamo sicuri che hai capito cm si traduce?

Le illusioni non sono tutte uguali:
da quelle che scegli si capisce chi sei.
Go to Top of Page

undertheweather
Fan

Posted - 03/03/2003 :  14:42:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Bene, già sapevamo della news, c'è un topic in questo stesso forum che ne parla.

Sorry, didn't know I was bringing you old news

quote:
Ormai Lene ha terminato l'album, magari scrive ancora canzoni, ma certamente non per questo album. Abbiamo avuto dalla Virgin Italia importanti segnali che Lene si sta preparando a tornare in pubblico e la data di maggio corrisponderebbe con le previsioni che faceva la Virgin a novembre, secondo cui l'album sarebbe stato nei negozi entro la prima metà del 2003.

Well, if you have this from a source within Virgin, I guess it must be reliable. I'm still a bit concerned though that there is nothing in Norwegian media about any release date. After all, May is less than 3 months away. Maybe they want to surprise us, but like it was pointed out in another post, Lene's been absent for 3 yrs now, and most of the record-buying public are not as loyal Lene-fans as we are. So normally it would take some time to reintroduce her to the public.
Anyway, I hope I'm wrong and you're right!!!!

quote:
heisann!!
Welcome to you Undertheweather! ;-)
It's good to know I'm not the only foreigner in this forum! ;-)

Heisann Fanny, how come a French girl knows Norwegian?

Ciao....

Go to Top of Page

undertheweather
Fan

Posted - 03/03/2003 :  15:00:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
I fail to see what's so wonderful in the italian language... Was it for me, I'd speak english 24/7...

no no you can't be serious. italian is wonderful. now that i can keep updated on lene and learn italian at the same time i am a very happy person!

Go to Top of Page

F@nny
Fan

Posted - 03/03/2003 :  19:06:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hei undertheweather!
Hvordan har du det?
How come I know Norwegian? hmm..well..hehe..How to explain?...Well, I know someone special from Norway..if you know what I mean?

snakkes,
F@nny

Go to Top of Page

pinguinobellisario
Fan

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  01:25:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello

Go to Top of Page

Ms27
Fan

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  20:42:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hei undertheweather!
Hvordan har du det?
How come I know Norwegian? hmm..well..hehe..How to explain?...Well, I know someone special from Norway..if you know what I mean?

snakkes,
F@nny

Du er gal, baby!

UBER-SOLDAT..direttamente da
Return To Castle Wolfenstein..ovvero..come passare un tranquillo fine settimana accoppando un po' di crucchi nazistoni...

HAWE!
by Ms27...
Go to Top of Page

F@nny
Fan

Posted - 05/03/2003 :  14:41:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

jajaja! jeg er gal! jeg klikker psycho! haha!

F@nny

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.21 sec. Snitz Forums 2000