Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Altri temi
 Worst song of 2002
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

undertheweather
Fan

Posted - 08/03/2003 :  15:13:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2002 was a good year for bad songs. In my opinion, these songs stood out as particularly annoying:

1. How you remind me-Nickelback
2. Wherever you will go-The Calling
3. Jenny from the block- Jennifer Lopez

Marko
Staff / Moderatore

Posted - 08/03/2003 :  16:46:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think so. How you remind me was a beautiful rock song and it had a good success. The Calling are not so bad.
At the beginning I couldn't absolutely hear Asereje. Than I was forced to hear it so many times (that song followed you everywhere) that I changed a bit my opinion. Strange, 'cos generally it can be that a good song becomes bad when you hear it too many times, not the opposite.
Other bad songs? A lot... ask Violet Sky

Of course I am hoping to continue on as a music artist. I have written all the songs for the next album, and am looking forward to beginning the recording process. How the new album is accepted, no one knows. I feel I have already accomplished more then one should ever be able to dream about. What I know for sure is I need a long holiday after this. The past year has been wonderful but draining. [Lene Marlin - 25 Feb. 2000]

Go to Top of Page

Mari
Fan

Posted - 08/03/2003 :  18:58:30  Show Profile  Visit Mari's Homepage  Reply with Quote
uhm vediamo...
Come dice Marko Asereje è in testa....Sinceramente nn me ne vengono in mente molto, xkè quando c'è una canzone ke mi fa skifo o cambio stazione o cambio canale (dipende eeehhhh).

By Mari.

ANOUK - GRADUATED FOOL
OUT 03/03/03....VALE LA PENA!!!!!

http://utenti.lycos.it/anoukitalia/anouk.htm
Go to Top of Page

Ms27
Fan

Posted - 08/03/2003 :  21:01:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

At the beginning I couldn't absolutely hear Asereje.

Concordo..Asereje è una delle peggiori cacofonie di tutti i tempi
(I agree..Asereje is one of the worst songs of all times)

UBER-SOLDAT..direttamente da
Return To Castle Wolfenstein..ovvero..come passare un tranquillo fine settimana accoppando un po' di crucchi nazistoni...

HAWE!
by Ms27...

Edited by - ms27 on 08/03/2003 21:03:30
Go to Top of Page

Satan_Rulez
Fan

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  16:05:20  Show Profile  Click to see Satan_Rulez's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Quanto t'ho amato - Roberto Benigni
Salvami - Jovanotti
Summer in Paris - Dj Cam ft Anggun

Take Hold Now.

The Future Will Not Remember.
The Past Does Not Forget.
Go to Top of Page

vikyg13
Fan

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  17:16:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Concordo per Aserje
poi nn me ne vengono altre in mente....

"Nessuna persona merita le tue lacrime e chi le merita sicuramente non ti farà piangere"

...vikyg13!!
Go to Top of Page

Violet sky
Fan

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  22:25:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Other bad songs? A lot... ask Violet Sky

Ooh, I have a nice reputation!

quote:
1. How you remind me-Nickelback
2. Wherever you will go-The Calling
3. Jenny from the block- Jennifer Lopez

I'll agree with Jennifer Lopez (I'm glad there's still someone who doesn't call her J.Lo as she's like), but Nickelback really aren't that bad. The calling, this I wouldn't know... That specific song wasn't half bad, but the next ones have been one worse than the other...
Alright, so my list of bad songs (in no particular order, save for the first one):
-Anything and everything by brit
-Gabri Ponte - Geordie (how I loathe this one!!!!)
-Asereje, obviously
-Justin timberlake! Aaaaaargh! Call an exorcist!!!
-Avril lalagne - Complicated
-Piero pelù & Anggun - Amore immaginato (I really, really love Anggun, but pelù horribly ruins the song)
-Christina aguilera - Dirrrty
-That pesky, irritating motive by Nelly & Kelly Rowland (I think it's called Dilemma)
-Holly Valance - Down boy
-Anything by Kylie minogue
-Mandy & Randy - Mandy (a loathsome remix of beautiful song "Mandy" by Barry Manilow)

Plenty more I can't remember...

_________

Edited by - violet sky on 09/03/2003 22:28:15

Edited by - violet sky on 09/03/2003 22:29:32
Go to Top of Page

axlbad
Fan

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  09:09:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dunque...anche secondo me di quelle che avete detto "Asereje" e "Geordie" di Gabry Ponte sono tra le peggiori...anche se poi la lista sarebbe talmente immensa che non le ricordo più...
Poi aggiungerei l'ultimo di Moby (che non ricordo il titolo),"what's your flava?"di Craig David

Well...also for me these songs that you are appointed "Asereje" , the last song of "Moby" "Geordie" ,"what's your flava?" (Craig David),are the worse...but the list may be very huge that I don't remember all the worse songs...

Go to Top of Page

ambrogivs
Fan

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  10:21:34  Show Profile  Click to see ambrogivs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Asereje-Las Ketchup

I'm a slave for you;Overprotected- Britney Spears

Like I love you - Justin Timberlake

Skater Boy(anche se mi sa che è del 2003) - Avril Lavigne

Help me - Nick Carter

dimenticavo.... MOI LOLITA -ALIZEE (AAAAAAARGH!)

Honestly don't know where I'll end up at last…won't even count the days…one thing I sure know I won't move so fast…my mind in complete haze
Go to Top of Page

Violet sky
Fan

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  17:59:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
MOI LOLITA -ALIZEE

Ah, non sapevo fosse del 2002...
Aggiungo alla lista precedente:
-Moony - Dove (I'll be loving you) (all'inizio mi piaceva, ma dopo averla sentita 836756538 volte mi ha rotto più di un po'...)
-No doubt - Hey baby
-Planet funk - Who said
-Appleton - (non ricordo il nome)
-The ark - Joy surrender (le prime due erano carine, questa orribile, e nemmeno Calleth you cometh I è tanto meglio)

_________
Go to Top of Page

Luke
Staff

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  20:15:03  Show Profile  Click to see Luke's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
MOI LOLITA -ALIZEE

Il dubbio è anke mio... se ben ricordo è del 2001...

Luke

Go to Top of Page

axlbad
Fan

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  11:23:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
MOI LOLITA -ALIZEE

Il dubbio è anke mio... se ben ricordo è del 2001...

Luke

Io sono certo che sia del 2002!state tranquilli sono sicuro!

Go to Top of Page

Violet sky
Fan

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  15:09:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sarai anche sicurissimo, ma sbagli

_________
Go to Top of Page

axlbad
Fan

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  15:30:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sarai anche sicurissimo, ma sbagli

In francia si ma in Italia è uscito nel 2002!!!
Io pensavo l'anno di uscita in Italia!

Go to Top of Page

Mari
Fan

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  18:51:30  Show Profile  Visit Mari's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ragazzi ho una brutta notizia. In FRANCIA è uscito il nuovo album di Alizee, e il singolo apripista è entrato dritto al n°5 della chart locale....E io ke credevo ke dopo un album questa sparisse x sempre...:-((((

By Mari.

ANOUK - GRADUATED FOOL
OUT 03/03/03....VALE LA PENA!!!!!

http://utenti.lycos.it/anoukitalia/anouk.htm
Go to Top of Page

Luke
Staff

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  20:18:31  Show Profile  Click to see Luke's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Ragazzi ho una brutta notizia. In FRANCIA è uscito il nuovo album di Alizee, e il singolo apripista è entrato dritto al n°5 della chart locale....E io ke credevo ke dopo un album questa sparisse x sempre...:-((((

Noooooooooo!!!!! Bastaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Ci aspettano mesi duri... speriamo che Lene venga a compensare!!!!

Luke

Go to Top of Page

thesinner
Fan

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  20:40:08  Show Profile  Visit thesinner's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Già un nuovo album ha fatto sta Alizee?! Madòò!!

It's my lullaby
(Avril Lavigne)
Go to Top of Page

axlbad
Fan

Posted - 12/03/2003 :  09:26:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Poveraccia...sembra così simpatica!!

Go to Top of Page

jama
Fan

Posted - 12/03/2003 :  14:38:36  Show Profile  Send jama an ICQ Message  Click to see jama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I agree whit you (voi) there were a lot of bad songs last year.... we need our Lene....

jama

SoMeTiMeS I FeeL LiKe a DraGoN...

which type is a free choice.... JAMA LOVE&PEACE
Go to Top of Page

memory4
Fan

Posted - 12/03/2003 :  20:11:48  Show Profile  Visit memory4's Homepage  Click to see memory4's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Secondo me ci sn poche canzoni veramente orrede ogni anno, le altre lo diventano solo xche siamo "condizionati" ad ascoltarle(nostro malgrado) fino alla nausea...

Le illusioni non sono tutte uguali:
da quelle che scegli si capisce chi sei.
Go to Top of Page

President
Fan

Posted - 12/03/2003 :  23:51:53  Show Profile  Visit President's Homepage  Click to see President's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Secondo me ci sn poche canzoni veramente orrede ogni anno, le altre lo diventano solo xche siamo "condizionati" ad ascoltarle(nostro malgrado) fino alla nausea...

Non ero ancora intervenuto su questo topic, ora lo faccio perchè Memo ha centrato il nocciolo della questione.
Se noi potessimo scartare subito le canzoni brutte non ci sarebbero problemi, ma visto che molte ci vengono imposte diventano più brutte di quello che sono veramente...

Una voce d'angelo che mi riempie il cuore, eccolo il vero nettare della vita...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.16 sec. Snitz Forums 2000