Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Lene Marlin
 disegno...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ambrogivs
Fan

Posted - 04/01/2006 :  21:00:27  Show Profile  Click to see ambrogivs's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cdnayer

quote:
Originally posted by ambrogivs

Molto bello,complimenti...

...Ma il mio era nettamente migliore

Non so con quale coraggio te lo hanno pubblicato!

Caro cd,Claus ha detto che è arte "post-futura"!Vedi,non capisci le avanguardie...

Go to Top of Page

RereChan
Fan

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  00:41:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Uaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
Roba da infarto!
Per il prossimo disco me la fai tu, Sara, la copertina?

But hey you can't see me,you don't sense my stay;I shouldn't have waited,and now She's up there,sings like an angel,and where the angels sing,nothing but light that comes into sight;a mirror of ourself sure make us weird,so I see right through you;what do you think of me now?I pass by,don't dare to stop.She's walking there alone,not a doubt in her mind,the pain was almost more than I could bear,will never know,just wonder why;I needed the laughs,I needed you tonight,you weren't there,distant far away;I'm sorry,it's just too late,I didn't think we'd come this far;tell me I'm wrong,please come and find me my love;I fight against the hours.Have you ever felt some kind of emptiness inside?Hurts inside,no scars to show;tell me what you saw,if I got scared I don't know.How would it be?I'm sorry that I could not be as perfect as you wanted me;and I was waiting patiently,never to know,never to know;If I had a choice..I thought I did everything right;her eyes are closed;the candle wouldn't stop burning,do you want the real story?If I said I love you,what would you do?
Go to Top of Page

gnapoco
Fan

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  10:30:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sono andato a vedere quel concorso su lene-marlin.no del quale non conoscevo l'esistenza e ti assicuro che avresti vinto te di sicuro! Non sono competente in materia, ma è impossibile non riconoscere che il tuo disegno è nettamente superiore agli altri!!!
Ancora complimenti!!! Se tutte le tue pazzie sono così, fanne pure altre!!!

Go to Top of Page

cri
Staff

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  10:43:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Complimenti Sara!!
Veramente bello!!

*Cri*
Go to Top of Page

riccardino
Fan

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  11:05:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bellissimo disegno, Sara! Che cosa hai usato: matita/carboncino?
Go to Top of Page

utentecancellato
Fan

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  11:45:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bellissimo disegno,complimenti sei bravissima!
Go to Top of Page

Jokestry
Fan

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  14:01:43  Show Profile  Click to see Jokestry's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Bel disegno! complimenti!

Your tainted flesh, polluted soul through a mirror I behold. Throw a punch, shards bleed on the floor.
Tearing me apart but I don't care anymore. Should I regret or ask myself ARE YOU DEAD YET?
Go to Top of Page

lenefan
Fan

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  15:35:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beh Sara che dire.. Complimenti! Anche al mio occhio inesperto pare un bellissimo lavoro.
La cosa più difficile da rendere di Lene è l'espressione, perchè è sempre stata molto particolare ed unica, ma anche in questo mi pare tu sia riuscita bene!
Se riesco a ridurre un pò le dimensioni, lo userò come copertina di uno dei cd che ho con materiale su Lene, come avevo fatto con un disegno di Claus qualche tempo fa..

"Ora mi rendo conto che molte di quelle persone hanno vissuto con me per anni, e ora capisco che loro sono qui per me." - Lene Marlin
Go to Top of Page

°Aredhel °
Fan

Posted - 05/01/2006 :  23:32:01  Show Profile  Visit °Aredhel °'s Homepage  Reply with Quote
barvissssimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Go to Top of Page

Stefanuccio
Fan

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  00:01:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Meraviglioso!!!!!!!!!!
Beata te che sai disegnare così bene...io faccio a dir poco pietà...

Chiappetta Stefano
Go to Top of Page

jama
Fan

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  13:28:59  Show Profile  Send jama an ICQ Message  Click to see jama's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
complimentoniiiiiiiiiii brava veramente e tra l'altro la matita senza colori e` uno stile che mi piace un sacco!

PEACE ...nessuno qui � come sembra... UazUazUaz
Go to Top of Page

legolaselfo
Fan

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  14:45:46  Show Profile  Click to see legolaselfo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
è veramente stupendo il disegno...beata tu che disegni così bene,mi raccomando siamo tutti in attesa del prossimo capolavoro!!ciao
Go to Top of Page

FireFoxII
Fan

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  14:57:39  Show Profile  Click to see FireFoxII's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Caspita, ma è bellissimo!!!

Davvero complimenti!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.1 sec. Snitz Forums 2000