Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2003 :  15:36:30  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey!
Was looking for some stuffs on the internet, on the site of the Norwegian embassy in France, since I needed some infos about Norway and all cuz I'm going there the 27th of september...
And it was written on the news, that The European released of "another day" will be made in Paris! Can we expect Lene to visit Paris the day of the European relased, to promote her new album? Who knows...

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2003 :  16:18:28  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
where did you find this?

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2003 :  16:58:53  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Found this on http://www.amb-norvege.fr/Accueil/Accueil.htm but its in French..

Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2003 :  22:37:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had read it too a few days ago on the same site but I wonder where to see Lene on TV, since for the moment on french TV except star academy and popstars.... So, Darksky, if you don't live to far from Paris....
Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2003 :  22:39:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"tOo far" is better, isn't it... sorry for the spelling.
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2003 :  23:06:48  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Kinda asked myself the same question..Could be in Star Accademy, so Lene would do a duet with one of the candidates? I doubt she'd appears in popstars..Or, maybe in top of the pops, or Hit machine, just like she did several years ago, when she sang unforgivable sinner..We should try to watch Fan de, on M6, maybe we'll see her, and she'll give an interview or something! I remember when Lene released "where I'm headed" , the show "fan de" was dedicated to Lene, and shot in Tromsø!

Mmm..well..Just hope she'll soon appears on our Tv shows, in France

Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2003 :  00:39:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe on "hit and co" on TF1, in the middle of the night you know... I also remember Lene on "exclusif" when she came for the movie "mauvaises fréquentations", but this show no longer exists, because of star academy again..
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2003 :  00:57:33  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I wish I wish .........je croise tout mes doight ! lollll )
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2003 :  00:57:37  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeah, hit and co...But I never watch it cuz They only have ****ty songs! hehe! But of course, if Lene appears on this program, I'll change my mind about it
I also thought about Ubik, on france5...Its not only about music, but they talk about new albums and so on..so why not

Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2003 :  02:43:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I aggree with you about "hits and co" but at least they talk about lots of singles released in France and play sometime new videos....even if it's often christina, nolwen "et compagnie".. :)
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2003 :  19:49:34  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've a friend who tell me that he heard Lene would be invit on Europe 2 in Cauet's broadcasting !
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2003 :  22:24:16  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
woah! haha! Lene on Cauet? would be mad! lol Poor lil' Lene Would be so fun! hehe! fingers crossed!

Go to Top of Page

boyblue
Fan

France
17 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  10:15:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now it's official, Lene was in Paris yesterday and she went to Saint Denis to record her performance for the 'hit machine' which will be aired later (no date for the moment). She was the last to perform and it seemed to be playback... She seemed to be a little introverted... Hope to see this on TV soon!

I'd rather sleep alone
Than feel that there's no one home
You tell me that I'm the best
But your heart beats with someone else
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  11:42:36  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I live 1.5 km of saint-Denis and I'don't see her
and have u got news about european release in Paris ?
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  11:48:38  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it's confirmed ,Lene tomorrow on Europe 2 !
unfortunately too late to assist at this broadcasting :-(
Go to Top of Page

lenezone
Fan

Sweden
166 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  12:04:32  Show Profile  Visit lenezone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by olympien

it's confirmed ,Lene tomorrow on Europe 2 !
unfortunately too late to assist at this broadcasting :-(

someone must record this and put it online

Lene Zone http://www.lenezone.cjb.net
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000