Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  13:04:38  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Boyblue and Olympien: Where did u get the news? Been looking for them on the internet and all, and there's nothing about Lene coming to Cauet or what so ever..I've been listening to Europe 2 all the time, and they still haven't played "you weren't there", and tomorrow it's Placebo and another guy who's going to Cauet's radio program..so I doubt Lene will be there :/
But...Maybe Lene could make a TV appearence in Cauet's tv show, on TF1..Who knows..

**gjorde det vondt da du falt ned fra himmelen?**
Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  13:25:21  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it's a friend who listen europe2 last week and today who tell me that Lene come tommorow on Cauet ! but it's true on europe2.fr in the chat I ask if someone know if Lene come tommorow and they tell me that it's Placebo who's going !I understand nothing :-((
Go to Top of Page

boyblue
Fan

France
17 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  13:33:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the hit machine thing, a friend of mine was there because the 3T (no comment!!!)should have been there but they didn't come... She decided to stay for the recording of the show and lene recorded her performance.. Were there too: dido, placebo, leslie & One T..

I'd rather sleep alone
Than feel that there's no one home
You tell me that I'm the best
But your heart beats with someone else
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  14:02:05  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
then..No Lene Marlin on Cauet fot what I know..For the moment..
For the Hit Machine, if there was Placebo, Dido, One-T..Then, I think it's for Saturday's show!

Go to Top of Page

sandrine
Fan

France
89 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  21:14:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope to see Lene soon, but if the show as just been recorded it may not be for the next Saturday's show. Moreover, I've heard that for hit machine they record 2 Tv shwos at the same time and show them later, but just a little later!
Go to Top of Page

boyblue
Fan

France
17 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  21:18:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, it won't be aired this week, they just filmed it coz she was in Paris that day, that's all, but my friend told me it won't be on tv this week.. let's see now!

I'd rather sleep alone
Than feel that there's no one home
You tell me that I'm the best
But your heart beats with someone else
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  21:24:11  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well...probably for Saturday's 27th show! Someone try to record it and put it online..if u can..I won't be in France this day..But in Lene's country *happy happy*

Go to Top of Page

olympien
Fan

France
74 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  23:14:43  Show Profile  Visit olympien's Homepage  Send olympien an AOL message  Send olympien an ICQ Message  Click to see olympien's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
someone call the Norwegian embassy in France who comfirmed that Lene will be in Paris the 23th of september but it's for a conference reserve to the press. Norwegian embassy neither want to tell where in Paris nor the timetable
Go to Top of Page

Darksky
Fan

France
156 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  23:24:33  Show Profile  Click to see Darksky's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanx Boyblue!
Yeah, she'll be in Paris for a conference..cuz the European released will be made the same day. Then, the same day, or some days later, I think we'll be able to see Lene answering questions about her new album, on french tv..

Go to Top of Page

ZcapZ
Fan

Sweden
6 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2004 :  08:44:45  Show Profile  Visit ZcapZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by boyblue

Now it's official, Lene was in Paris yesterday and she went to Saint Denis to record her performance for the 'hit machine' which will be aired later (no date for the moment). She was the last to perform and it seemed to be playback... She seemed to be a little introverted... Hope to see this on TV soon!

Hi, sorry to wake up an old topic.

@Boyblue:
Do you or anyone else know if she's been on Hit Machine yet?
I've watched every week since I saw this post, but no sign of her??
Dido was on last time if I'm not mistaken, so I guess miracles could still happen

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it International Forum © Lene Marlin Italian fan-club Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000