Lene.it Forum
Lene.it Forum
Home Lene.it | Profilo-Profile | Registrazione-Register | Topic attivi-Active topic | Utenti-Users | Cerca-Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum
 Altri temi
 sparisco per una settimana!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Gattissimo
Fan

Posted - 31/08/2005 :  12:41:26  Show Profile  Visit Gattissimo's Homepage  Click to see Gattissimo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Buffon: tsk... principiante... ora ti faccio vedere come si fa...

"There once was a tiger-striped cat. This cat died a million deaths and was reborn a million times and was owned by various people he didn't care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then, one day, the cat was a free cat, a stray cat. He met a white female cat, and the two spent their days happily together. Years passed, and the white cat died of old age. The tiger-striped cat cried a million times, and then died. It never came back to life." - Cowboy Bebop session #26: The real folk blues part 2

Edited by - Gattissimo on 05/09/2005 17:08:10
Go to Top of Page

daphne
Fan

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  17:09:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
siete terribili!!cmq devo dire che con queste foto il mio grAdo d'ottimismo è salito alle stelle!!!

PAZZI!!!!!!!

PLEASE MY WINGS...
FLY ME AWAY...
Go to Top of Page

Gattissimo
Fan

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  17:16:58  Show Profile  Visit Gattissimo's Homepage  Click to see Gattissimo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Come dico sempre, quando mi danno del matto io ringrazio sentitamente

Ho ripostato la foto di sopra, avevo messo un link sbagliato...

"There once was a tiger-striped cat. This cat died a million deaths and was reborn a million times and was owned by various people he didn't care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. Then, one day, the cat was a free cat, a stray cat. He met a white female cat, and the two spent their days happily together. Years passed, and the white cat died of old age. The tiger-striped cat cried a million times, and then died. It never came back to life." - Cowboy Bebop session #26: The real folk blues part 2
Go to Top of Page

daphne
Fan

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  16:42:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
infatti me ne ero accorta..cmq bel film the day after tomorrow!!

PLEASE MY WINGS...
FLY ME AWAY...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Lene.it Forum © Go To Top Of Page
0.42 sec. Snitz Forums 2000